On The Next Flight Home

*Jessie*

Something didn't sit right with me today I got up at 5am and had studio and promo all day. But I didn't feel right not that I felt ill or anything. But I woke up with no message from Dan and that hasn't happened since I've been here. What if something's happened something in the time I've not spoken to him. I feel something in the pit of my stomach and it's not a nice feeling at all. I've been at the Studio for what feels like forever but in reality it had only been 5 hours still a long time. I was huffed and upset more than anything I was sad that Dan hadn't text me and that wasn't like him. Everyday that I've been away I've woken up in the morning to a cute text from Dan telling me that he and the girls were ok. Not today he didn't. I was completely zoned out and was on the verge of crying I know Claude Holly and Clair new something was up they didn't know what though. They were staring at me intently with a look in there eye basically telling me they wanted to know what was the matter but they weren't going to start the conversation.

Jessie: Stop staring at me!

I was huffed and I was upset I didn't mean to snap I was getting frustrated and I just wanted to go home and see if my family were ok but I knew nothing and that's what was killing me the most. Claude was the one to answer me after my outburst.

Clause: what's up Jess?

As reality hit me that I wasn't dreaming and that it wasn't  joke Danny not texting me, I decided to push it off and say nothing was wrong.

Jessie:n-no nothin nothings wrong with me I'm fine see

I say placing the most fake smile on my face and it was so unrealistic but it's the best my face could manage before I got reduced to tears and I didn't want to cry In front of them then I would have to.

Holly: Jessica O'Donoghue don't lie to us we know you better than you know yourself what's going on.

Just the mention of my last name made my face crease up. It made what was on my mind become Almost I don't know...real I don't even know what's happening.

Jessie: nothing leave it

Claude: Jessica don't 'nothing' me I know you and I know you well I know something's up so cut the shot. We've been her for nearly five and a half hours you haven't written a thing you haven't even written your name and you are always on point with everything you do. Jess come on you can talk to us what's going on?

I stumbled and I knew that if I told them what I was feeling I would just break down an that's not what I wanted to do, they are my best friends and Claude isn't far off one I don't know what to think anymore...seriously.

Jessie: please don't push me into telling you...please

Holly: what are you hiding from us Jess you never hide anything from us what's going on 

Jessie: I don't know what's going on ok that's the truth of the matter 

Clair: I don't get it you up set but you don't know why?

Jessie: no I know why I'm upset I just know why for the reason I'm upset

Holly: that made a whole bunch of sense Jess, are you on drugs or something?

Holly asked as she laughed with the last bit I didn't find it in the least bit amusing

Jessie: No! I am not on drugs, I've never touched them in my life a you know it 

Holly: it was a joke Jess calm down 

*****

It's five now and we are STILL in the studio Claude and the girls are still trying to get out of me what was wrong but I'm all honesty they were just making me feel 10 times worse than I was before they started bugging me about it. The next thing I remember is my phone vibrating and me being alarmed by the caller ID I was so hoping it was Danny but it wasn't. It was Glen and that set me off the rush as energy (bad energy) flowing through my body was in realistic but it was there I started shaking but before I answered to Glen I turned to Holly.

Jessie: H-Holly ?

Holly: so you want to talk to me now?

Jessie: babe please this ain't no joke. Has Glen tried calling you?

Holly: babe what's up? No he hasn't why he's been a bit short in the last sort of hour why?

Jessie: then why is he calling me?

Before she could even reply to that I had answered the call an the conversation that we had broke..no I mean shattered my heart.

(Phone Call Glen)

Glen: Jess!

Jessie: Glen what is it what happened what's going  on why hasn't Dan called is he ok are the girls ok is everything ok are the family ok is Hannah ok what's going on 

I rambled and rambled and rambled I was in tears now and I didn't even know what's going on this just links up with what's been going on in my head all day I just knew something wasn't right 

Glen: Jess! Listen to me please I know that I can't even say for worry because it's you and I know you well but you NEED to come him like NOW

Jessie: Glen what's happend please tell me please what's going on what's wrong with the girls tell me is it Dan oh god no please Glen

Glen: Jess, it's Rosie she had been feeling off and when we were in the studio Dan was making coffee and I was watching the girls and suddenly she started shaking and her eyes were rolling backwards please Jess come Dan isn't copping he's isn't copping at all 

No how could this happen the first time I've left and this had happend what if it's something bad what if we lose her I was in hysterics and not yr funny kinds I was shaking more than I was before 

Jessie; I'm on the next flight home 

With that I hung up standing up and running out of the studio and the girls following me hugging me in the cab. When we got to our hotel I shoved everything in a suitcase and dragged it down to the front and into the taxi I was still in the same state as I was before I left the studio. 

It's a mothers instincts to know something's not right this clearly shows....

A/N

13 People popping up to me is great don't get me wrong thank you... but your all asking me what's wrong with Rosie, if it tell you guys there would be no point in me writing the chapter. I don't want to give it away as ive been planning this chapter since I started the book, it means so much to me. I hope you guys understand and don't think im pushing you away or being spightful I just don't want to wreck it because If you admit it you would be bumbed if you knew the story line and it wouldn't be as exciting as if you didn't. thank you once again for all your much appreciated support I really do think you are amazing, truly thank you.

This Chapter is Dedicated to: Alleah_xd because she send me inboxes that truly lighten up my day even in im having a shit one 'excuse my French (im English' she is always there with a great and funny pop up and is such a 'GENUINE' ('she will get that not all of you will lol') person aha thank you im always here if you need a chat or cheering up ahaha and yeah if you haven't read her JANNY fan fics read them they are called 'Promise' that's the first one and the sequel is called 'Unfinished business' truly a talented writer