Crying for you!

*Danny*

Literally just dropped Jess down and wandering down the corridors, until I hit the room everyone is in and slowly but surely push open the creaky door to have just about everybody staring at me, I just brush it off and sit in the corner back in my ‘Own World’ I guess, how do people want me to concentrate when my wife is in theatre, having a life threatening operation. In that world where its like when you have music in and your ignoring the world, but without the earphones if that makes any sense what so ever.  To me it does anyway. My wife, My life, My world, she’s. Mine, MINE. And no one will change that no one, no one is taking her away from me I wouldn’t cope without her I just couldn’t bring myself to live a life without her, waking up without her head on my bare chest r in the morning the way she shines those green eyes at me or the way in the morning she gives me that pouty lip as if to say ‘Kiss me’ that our morning thing, or the fact if I'm not with her I don’t know I just don’t feel complete the way she mothers out children the way she knows what I want and what I'm thinking, that could all be taken away in the next 11 hours, I don’t realise I'm in hysterics but after my mind thought that so did my mouth..

Danny: I c-cant lo-se her I just can’t l-ose her s-he’s my l-life, d-don’t t-ake he-r away p-pl-ease

I feel presence next to me but don’t decide to look up I feel a hand on my back trying to comfort me, and it just is the same as…as her touch no one I mean no one can make me feel safe in one touch like she can even If I didn’t know she was in the room and she put her hand on my back I would know it was her I just know, I here Rachel talk up next.

Rachel: Dan, don’t cry for her please don’t do it you know she wouldn’t want that you know she’s a fighter you know that better than anyone, you don’t have to worry about losing her because Jess is  more than a fighter she’s stubborn and you know it, you know she would fight through anything for you and those girls and Glens gunna do the same when he goes down, Jess and Glen will be fine Dan you just have to believe and ‘Just be True to who you are’ for her sake because you know when she comes round she isn’t going to be well so you have to be strong for her..for the girls.

When Rachel said her lyric made me feel safe I don’t know why all I managed to say

Danny: ‘Don’t lose Who You are in the blur of the stars, seeing is deceiving dreaming is believing , Just be true to who you are’

Rachel: ‘Sometimes it’s  hard to follow your heart but tears don’t mean you’re losing everybody’s bruising’

Mark: She isn’t going anywhere Dan like Rachel said she’d put up a bloody good fight for you and those girls, she didn’t Marry you and have your kids, just to give up this early Dan she loves you more than her words can get out.

Holly: she’s a fighter Dan and don’t forget it you see how many things she has had to overcome these past few years and you’ve been there with her every single step of the way.

Danny: I told her id never give up on her and she said she’s never give up either until the clock stops ticking.

Glen: I'm sorry Dan..i really am this is my fault

Danny: don’t say that, if Jess didn’t do it I would have and she’d be sat here in the same position as me right now, you know what she said she said she couldn’t sit there not doing anything knowing she could have done something, but I made her a promise, and that was to go get the girls take them home I will be back in 9 hours and I will swap with you Rach Holly Glen you’ve been told to stay here so Glen I'm going to get Harry from your mum I know she isn’t well either

Glen: do you know how much I apresiate you and Jess

Danny: that’s what friends are for I'm looking after yous son she’s the one giving you her kidney, Glen?

Glen: I know I know, and yeah Dan

Danny: call me if ANYTHING I mean anything happens whether her heart bleeps or something in the wrong place I mean it call me

Glen: of course I will

Danny: well I have to go get children now so what do I do with Harry when I come back

Holly: just bring him here with you

Danny: ahh, Hol?

Holly: yeah?

Danny: I need your car

Holly: here’s the keys dan

Danny: thanks hol

She chucks me the keys and I exit the hospital passing the theatre room and sigh to myself knowing I cant do anything but do the thing Jess asked me to and that was getting our girls and babysitting Harry for Glen and Holly because they are going to have a rough time of it too and they will be tired and I know Holly will do nothing but worry about Harry whilst Glen is in so she might as well have him with her so I'm driving there to get him now, heading to his mums house I just run in and Get Harry thanking his mum for passing him to me and drive to get our girls, that I just had to tell her parents about what was happening to Jess they were teary but do you blame them..i don’t. we soon stopped talking and I left there house and wen back to mine and Jessie’s.

A/N

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND DEDICATED TO @HeartBeatKitKat @Dannys_Glensgirlx @luv_thescript

And @HeartBeatKitKat Never give up and I'm always here for you if you want to pop up and Chat