i dont understand spanish

*Danny*

Lying in bed with my three girls after just watching Snow White me cuddling Jess and the girls asleep, these moments are the ones I treasure dearly. This is my Family something no one can take away from me because it’s something me and Jess have grafted together and something that will always stay formed no matter how many people post on Twitter how much they think it’s ‘Wrong’ no it’s not it’s out love and that’s what matters I love her and she loves me we proved that when we got married and had out two beautiful daughters, these three girls I wouldn’t change for the world. Me and Jess are just sat in each other’s arms silent because just being with one another was enough for us, to keep up content at least. After about half hour of silence and just the sound of the girls breathing Jess is the one to break the silence with not something I wanted to here right now…in fact ever.

Jessie: D-Dan M-y Ahhhh H-eArt aga-in H-el-p

Danny: alright come on stay calm for me

By now I had jumped up making sure the girls were secure so they wouldn’t fall out of bed and running to the side of Jess and picking her up before running out the room with Jess in my arms going in and out of consciousness trying to find at least Holly or Clair to watch the girls but now they weren’t by the pool so I had to shout

Danny: HOLLY! CLAIR!....ANYONE

Holly: WHAT’S UP DAN ON THE BALCONY

Danny: COME QUICK IT’S JESS

Then I heard everyone tumble down the stairs and run over to me looking straight at Jess and then back at me as if to say ‘well what’s happened’ considering what happened earlier it wouldn’t really take Frankenstein long to know what’s going on but with all of these playing think it wasn’t the easiest thing to explain so I just did it slowly and told them to call a taxi and me and Jess would find the way to the hospital and they could come down when I found out what was going on because right now I didn’t want everyone crowding us and I know Jess wouldn’t either, I told Holly and Clair to watch the girls and if they woke up the DVDs were in Jess’s bag and food obviously in the fridge. I run out to the taxi as soon as it turned up and then placed both me and Jess in the back before giving the taxi driver instructions on where to go, trust me that wasn’t easy when he barley spoke a word of English, but he got it in the end he sped as soon as I said the words ‘emergency’ I think he got that word seen as I screamed it at him, I didn’t want to be rude but if rude was what I had to use to get people to actually listen to me then it would have to do because I need to know what is wrong with Jess, my wife. I needed answers now not that it was going to be that simple. We arrived and I chucked money at the taxi driver telling him he could keep the change and ran up to the heart ward not that that was easy but I followed the pictures, it was harder than I thought because the picture that was actually a heart looked like a brain, well they should just have the shape would make a lot more sense to thick people like me. I ran in the word shouting they all just looked at me like ‘oh so there’s another mental case’ I had to shout though.

Danny: ENGLISH WHO SPEAKES ENGLISH

No one replied I was getting worried but some obviously Spanish nurse took us in a room and I laid Jess down believe me explaining to her was like watching paint dry or explaining to a dog how to do a back flip. Not easy, in the slightest. But they soon got my gist when I showed them some of Jessie’s pills she has to take every day and hooked her up to every machine they could think of I swear but I dunno I guess I didn’t feel the need to question it, because they knew what they were doing and I wasn’t going to stop them from helping her I held her hand the whole way her still slipping in and out of consciousness, this is more scarier than last time because I just dunno the atmosphere is 100 times different than it was this morning. I don’t get it though we were all fine after what happened this morning me Jess Rosie and Shaya all watching films in bed cuddling but I bet through that Jess was struggling with her thoughts again because every time she stops her mind wanders to her sister, no I don’t blame her because I would be the same but it’s just not good for her health, but how can we stop her from think about that when it’s happening and none of us can stop it none of us can do anything to prevent Jess stressing either and I don’t know what to do now because this cant continue and the doctor only earlier gave her some stress tablets, either they weren’t strong enough or they hadn’t kicked in yet. Scary right now was the wrong word of choice and my vocabulary was so messed up right now that I don’t know even what to think I don’t know how to ask the talk to the doctors because they don’t speak English this isn’t like home when you could listen in to what they were saying about Jess’s condition because I couldn’t fucking understand all I understood was ‘jdofwohbf jewvfqokvf owdvojsf’ and Rosie and Shaya talk better sense than that, fucking where is this going to get me when I don’t know anything and I can’t even ask to find out brilliant.

A/N

Hello guys hope you are all okay this is dedicated to @luv_thescript because I know this time must be really hard for you I'm here whenever you need to let anything out or inbox me you were there for me so this is returned hope you’re ok pop up whenever babe