Sister Rivalry

*Jessie*

This was all really starting to annoy me, we’ve been on the bus what 10 minutes? And my sisters are already picking an argument about something they know is damn right wrong. Its only because I'm in the public eye they decide to act like that honestly it’s not my fault I never even imagined becoming this famous not in my wildest dreams, I know for a fact I wouldn’t change it for the world, I wouldn’t change my job/career, my husband or my kids because they are the 3 things I've worked my butt off for and I don’t see why my sisters are choosing to ignore the fact that yes I'm happily married yes I have two beautiful daughters, but they could both have the loving marriage if they found it they have the kids ok not the limelight but that’s not what they chose to do I suppose someone has to knock them into shape because I can see mum and Dad are already getting upset, I would if this was Rosie and Shaya I would never favour one child over the other, it’s not right.

Jessie: Right! I'm getting Pissed off now! You know that’s not the truth, why would anyone pick one child over the other it’s not right! And why is it every time we go on a holiday it’s always you two that pick a fight I only gave you a bottle didn’t have to fight like gorillas at the zoo, your 29 and you 31 so act it ok because I am not taking this argument on the plane sort your shit out, because this is a family/friend holiday so got nothing good to say keep it zipped, OK!

Hannah: what ever Jessica we all know it’s fucking true get over it and just except it

I'm about to say something when I'm interrupted by the last person I thought would speak up Danny, he normally stays out of sister domestics but they are like his sisters too now.

Danny: Right Hannah, Rachel I've been around you all for what is it like 2 years now, and I know for a fact that your mum and Dad don’t love you two any different to the amount they love Jess,  now can you both stop with this now because your upsetting Jess and your upsetting your parents, and I also know that they don’t Rosie and Shaya any different to how they love yours, when they first came everyone was excited but they were when you had yours so play fair, and one more thing at least you three are lucky enough to have both parents Hannah and Rachel don’t take it for grated maybe they talk to Jess more because she doesn’t treat them like shit and quite frankly we all know you both do, so draw a line under that now and show them some respect and stop biting at Jess for it OK!

I saw everyone look shocked that Dan just said that and my parents looked like they were gunna cry because I know they know what Dan just said was true very true I love the fact he sticks up for me and that’s what he’s done since I met him, even before we were together, my mum is the first to speak up.

Mum: Awh Danny we love you and I know why even more now, I'm glad Jess found you, and Hannah Rachel that is not a dig at you for not having husbands maybe Jess just found the right one first.

She gets up and hugs me and Dan awh I love this I love the way they excepted Dan from the minute they saw him on the voice I love them for that and the way they have brought us up, at least one out of the three of us knows her morals.

Dad: Danny boy we still haven’t arranged a guys time out like we said we would like two years ago when you started going out with Jess, so Jess I'm stealing him 1 day in the 2 weeks were away, and you don’t have a choice Daddy’s going to hang out with Daniel here, only joking Dan I love you part of the family good and proper and yes I am stealing you for a day.

Dan: yeah Steven that’s fine, would be nice and Jess is fleeing with Holly and Clair one day so we have lots of babysitting to do haha and I only said what I meant

Steven: I cant wait Dan will be nice pub and I wanna try the jet ski

Jessie: oh god I want him back in one peace please and you for that matter

Steven: we wont hurt Daddy, Danny Dan Daniel witch ever you wanna cool him

Jessie: Babe..

Steven: who you calling babe

Jessie: you said what ever I wanna call him

Steven: well…I won’t be calling him babe imagine that in the bar…Babe want a drink I don’t think they would think anything’s up at all

Jessie: no that’s for my use only, and please don’t call each other that how…awkward

Danny: I wanna go jet skiing, Babe

Danny laughs oh great my Dad and my husband using babe to eachother oh my god this could get, awkward

Jessie: oh god Danny please don’t

Danny: hey I thought I was ‘Babe’ to you

Jessie: not whilst your calling my dad it people might get confused on who your married to

Danny: Babe I'm Danny O’Donoghue no-ones going to miss this quiff and the fact I'm married to Jessie J

Jessie: Far do’s

Steven: so Hannah Rachel, Got anything to say to me and your mum?

Hannah: yeah I'm not five, my son is I'm not so there fore I don’t need talking to like a five year old

Rachel: here here Hannah

Rose: Riley acts more grown up than you too are being why cant you just listen to what both Jess and Dan said they told the trough

Rachel: maybe we just feel a little excluded

Rose: what do you mean

Hannah: well it’s always hey Han hey rach you coming to watch Jess’s show or you coming to see your sister in the voice, oh wait Jess has a photo shoot today coming or sorry Han change of plan I'm going abroud with Jess for a show another time, yeah explain that

Rose: sorry if I wanted to support my daughter, this is a big time for Jess and you know it maybe you should support your sister too or is that not possible for you to do

Rachel: oh you want to support your daughter, bearing in mind you have 3, and the fact that I passed my graduation last week and only one person decided to turn up Hannah being the one when you were all with Jess I was collecting my award something I've worked on even before Jessie became famous explain that one then because I’d love to hear it.

A/N

Hey Guys hope you like the chapter vote comment..

How I feel right now…

‘A Promise means EVERYTHING but once it’s broken sorry means NOTHING’

Sick of crying tired of trying, yes I'm smiling but inside I'm dying’

‘Silence is better than bullshit..’

‘Everyone wants happiness. No one wants pain. But you can have a rainbow without the rain’

‘Sad with a happy face=me’