Ceremony

*Jessie*

Me and Dad exit the house and get into the Bentley that is taking us to the venue luckily Dan rang Holly and said that security got rid of the paps so now all we have to do is take the 20 minute car ride to the venue in which we are having the ceremony and reception after we are going to the Hotel down the road witch should be really nice because its posh and 5 star don’t know how well kids are going to go down with them but oh well we’ve booked the hotel out for everyone for 4 days then we are going on our honey moon too Morocco, the only down side to going on honey moon is that we leave the girls for a week but my mum will have them and I know they will obviously be in safe Hand because you’ve got my mum, Dad and sisters all to make fuss over them I am brought out of my long lasting thought by my dad talking to me and telling me that we had arrived at the venue I look out the window and see so many cars and all my Brides maids and Maid of honours well and my mum of course I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding in as the car comes to a fall stop my dad gets out firs and helps me out and soon Holly and Clair are at the other end of my dress lifting it up so it didn’t get mucky and we all make our way into the reception all the bridesmaids line up outside the closed doors and as soon as Holly gives them the signal that I'm here they all are silent and the music start oh my god my heart is pumping, Before I know all the bridesmaids are half way down the isle and then Holly, Clair and my sisters turn around to me and give me the reassuring nod as Holly and Clair walk down With Rosie and Shaya in there arms the hole other room goes ‘Awhhh’ and I smile at that and my Dad winks at me before speaking.

Dad: Jessica Ellen Cornish I love you so much and I'm proud of you and now I'm going to hand you over to Danny but you’ll always be my little Girl.

Jessie: I know Dad I love you too, don’t make me cry

With that the opening music starts and we stand by the once again shut doors and when the beat kicks in they open very slowly and everyone gasps as I take my steps down the very long isle to my soon to be husband its like time slowed down when I saw him in his tucks as soon as my eyes met his on the way down they didn’t leave his gaspful gaze, as I was near the end I smiled at my mum and family before my Dad stops at the end of the isle with me and the ceremony begins.

Registrar: Can you all be seated please

Registrar: who gives this woman to this man please may you step forward and give your concent

Dad: me and her mum

Then my Dad hands my hand over to Danny’s and we take each other’s hands in both of ours and the smile won’t disappear from my mouth.

Registrar: we are all gathered here today to witness the marriage of Daniel John Mark Luke O’Donoghue and Jessica Ellen Cornish.

Registrar: As Daniel and Jessica have both choses to do their own vows, Holly may you hand the paper to Jessica and Glen will you hand Danny’s vows to him

We both turn around and before ive started my vows pretty much my whole Family is crying bless them I thank Holly for the paper and turn around to Danny again.

Registrar: will Daniel proceed first please

I smile at Dan who almost never looks shy but right now he looks it and he smiles at me before taking a big breath and beginning his vows.

Danny: Jess from the moment I met you I knew you were special and I was right you’re the one who after my dad made me feel safe you make me feel like I belong Jess you belong with me Jessie you said you never stolen anything but you did you’ve stolen my heart and I take you as my wife today because I love you and these are just a few thing on the list of that Jess I love you Smile, your heart, the way your eye’s glisson when you make someone smile, your passion for your music, I love you for you and I have to add you are honestly the best mum and me Rosie and Shaya are lucky to have you as a mum and as a Husband from this day Jessica I love you for ever.

Registrar: Daniel can you place the ring on Jessica’s finger please

He then places the ring on my finger He finishes and looks in my eyes and if I didn’t cry at that speech your crazy because you know the passion he shared in his eyes then and I know for a fact he didn’t read of the paper because he looked at it the at me and put it in his pocket now I guess it’s my turn.  

Registrar: Thank you Daniel, Now Jessica if you would like to proceed

I nod at her and look into Danny’s eyes its just gunna come from the heart

 Jessie: Dan when I first set my eyes on you I knew you wasn’t just a drive by and I was right because you’re not in you I found my life my should mate the one I look for to get comfort out of the one I want when I'm sad you’re the only one I’ve ever felt a need for and when the words came out of your mouth and you said you loved me and you wouldn’t let me go I knew you were real and I wasn’t dreaming, Dan you put your hand on my heart and wiped away the pain I’ve ever felt, you stole the key to my heart and chucked so it won’t be found Danny I admire you for being true to who you are and protecting me your like my guard I love the way you go weak at the knees for the girls you’re the best Dad that I could ever have wished to father my children and we are all lucky to have you and now this is a new door for us as husband and wife I love you Daniel.

Registrar: Jessica place the ring upon Daniels finger please

I place the ring on his finer and When I finished I was crying so was Danny and the rest of the room it all just poured out and then I wiped Danny’s tears and he wiped mine cute.

Registrar: Daniel do you take Jessica Ellen Cornish to be your lawful wedded Wife

Danny: I do

Registrar: Jessica do you take Daniel John Mark Luke O’Donoghue to be your lawful wedded husband?

Jessie: I do

Registrar; I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss your bride

We all have smiles bigger than you can imagine and Danny leans into me and we share a passionate kiss and of course mark and Glen thought it was a must to wold whistle so me being me give them the fingers and we pall away as the registrar palls us over to sign some papers and as we are everyone is stood round and Holly and Glen are our witnesses so they have to sign to so many cameras are in our faces and as Holly’s signing the paper she passes Rosie to Dan and his smile grows bigger if possible and Clair still has Shaya Glen then signs and Holly Is reunited with Harry and then the leaving song starts up and we hand the babies back and go hand in hand down the isle again and confetti is chucked all over us as we make our way outside for pictures.

RECEPTION IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE THE WEDDING SO FAR IF YOU DON’T I'm SO SORRY