Honeymoon

*Danny*

We pull up at the villa in the middle of nowhere Jess is asleep on me still the taxi palls up out side and he drops our suitcases inside the gate while I get the key out of Jess's bag because I don't want to wake her up, I then pick her up in a bridal lift luckily she doesn't stir and I thank the taxi man before paying him and un locking the door still with Jessie in my arms I look through the villa and find the bedroom it's so romantic rose petals on the bed but I just pall back the covers and lay Jess on the bed take her shoes off as her clothes because we don't sleep in anything and I cover her up and place Rosie's blanket in her arms and kiss her cheek before going out and getting our suitcases I bring them in and put them down in the hall before ringing Hannah.

(Phone call)

Hannah: Hello?

Danny: hey Hannah it's Dan we arrived Jess is sleeping are the girls ok.

Hannah: just fed them there milk and bathed them they are sleeping they are fine Dan

Danny: ok thanks Han can you tell your mum that we are see safe please we nth tired so I will text you tomorrow bye Hannah thanks for having them

Hannah: it's no problem bye Danny

Danny: bye

(End Call)

I walk out and into the bathroom and turn the shower on because it's only 4.30 I'm not actually that tired so I have a warm shower before going on on to the balcony and getting in the Hot tub that was there if only Jess was in here now it would be perfect but she's tired an I respect that I just sit in there and think of the past few days of all the good things that have happens I got married to the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on and she's all MINE we have the most beautiful little girls and my family is perfect in my eyes, and if anyone ever puts them down I will always pick them up and make sure they don't fall. Because they are my life then I realise in haven't phoned my mum so as I'm still in the hot tub I actually have my phone on the side so I call my mum .

(Phone Call)

Mum: hello

Danny: hey mum we are here and safe

Mum: oh that is good hope you and Jess are ok what you doing

Danny: well I'm sat in the hot tub an Jess was exhorted so she's in bed bless her

Mum: oh bless her look after her Danny

Danny: mum it's my job to do so

Mum: I know and your amazing at it

Danny: thanks mum I'm gonna go now

Mum: okay I love you bye

Danny: love you to bye

(End of call)

***

Half an hour later I'm relaxing in the hot tub eyes closed when I feel arms wrap around my shoulder and I roll my head back into her chest and smile as she kisses my lips I flicker my eyes open and look up at her in her bikini and she gets in next to me cuddling me and I kiss her passionately.

Danny: are you ok baby?

Jessie: you should've woke me when we got here I'm sorry

Danny: I wanted you to sleep you've been so stressed and it upsets me to see you like that babe

Jessie: don't be upset because of that your my husband and I hate seeing you upset especially if it's me making you upset I'm so sorry I love you

Danny: well were ok now Shaya and Rosie are fine and asleep fed and bathed so we do t have to worry they are fine with Hannah

Jessie: you rang, I love you

Danny: yeah I missed them and I had to know they were ok

Jessie: I miss them too but this is our time now babe this is the only honeymoon were gunna get so let's enjoy it together

Danny: that sounds like a plan mrs O'Donoghue

Jessie: I love you Daniel O'Donoghue

Danny: I love you too Jessica O'Donoghue

Jessie: I love that

Danny: I love it too it's perfect

Jessie: I know I say nobody's perfect but you my perfect

Danny: your more than perfect

She doesn't reply but she leans into me wrapping her arms around me and kissing me deeply I wrap my arms around her waist and and kiss her back obviously and the kiss gets more and more heated then she palls away.

Jessie: we can't let that bed go to waist rose petals and all...

Danny: SHIT...

Jessie: what

Danny: I didn't bring any I forgot your still on the pill right because Rosie and Shaya are enough of the minute

Jessie: yeah we can't have any more yet and of course I still am so come on I want to show you that I love you

Danny: that makes two of us

Jessie: that makes it sound like your in the pill I hope not haha..

Danny: no I meant I want to make love to my wife

Jessie: come on then Husband

Danny: your sexy when your impatient...your always sexy

Jessie: come on fitty move your ass

I don't reply to Her I just pic her up as she wraps her legs around my waist and we carefully get out of the hot tub and I carry Jess to the bedroom quickly because I don't want her to get cold and then we make 'sweet love' after that we get a tale out an have curry because that's what we fancied and we sat out on the balcony eating it well Jess is sat on my lap whilst I feed her she's so cute awh he's feeding me as well this is like the cutest holiday,when we finished Jessie then turned around on my lap so she's facing me an her legs are wait her side of mine and looks me in the eye deeply.

Jessie: I love you Daniel O'Donoghue your the best husband and Dad I could ever have of asked for.

Danny: I love you too baby your the best wife and mum you saved my life and Jess without you I know id be dead you changed my life I was a wreck before I met you I you at to be out every night drinking my self to sleep I know it was wrong so when I met you you changed me I quit smoking the week I started the voice and I haven't drank anything major in nearly 2 years now the last drink I had was at our wedding an that was one Guinness it doesn't taste the same anymore because I realised that there was more to life than being selfish because I was Jess I was selfish but when I met you your my life an mean more to me than my life when you were dating that price I'll admit it I was jealous but that was probably an understatement because I knew I love you then and that's right since that day when I realised my feelings for you I knew I had to protect you weather it was as mine or as a friend when you told me you loved me back i knew I couldn't let you go and now we are married and have the most gorgeous daughters we could wish for I'm never ever ever ever going to let anyone of you go because you girls are my life an is doe for you i will not let you fall because all three of you are mine my girls I love you all sweet heart don't cry.

I kiss Jessie's tears away and she buries her head into my Chest and cuddles into me before speaking into my chest.

Jessie: I love you too because your my life if it wasn't for you I would be dead too if Chris had anything to do with it so what we are going to put every shit relationship behind us because it's me and you against the world now forever

Danny: that's right baby just us forever no one will pull us apart because we are indestructible I swear on my life I won't let any one touch our family because together we are as strong as anything I love you angel.

Jessie: I know I love you too baby

A/N

Another filler till they fly home then it's DRAMA dun dun dun