crying for home

*Jessie*

Right now I am depressed, not literally but I am so sad right now ok I had only woken up from being unconscious like 20 minutes ago, but my chest hurts and so does my head I just want to go back to the villa get into bed and cuddle up to my husband and daughters. Is that so much to ask? Obviously. I was now just looking at Danny I didn't have the energy to talk and I think Danny understood that. He was just stroking my head he knew how much I didn't want to be here but I knew I wouldn't have the energy to walk out. But I didn't want to stay here any longer I just wanted to go back to everyone and just sleep I wanted to be in that moment I don't want to be in this one. I used all my energy to speak to Danny I had to at least ask him If it was even possible to ask them if I could go back to the villa if I was careful and not do anything to much. It's worth a try, I guess.

Jessie: D-Dan...?

I say with tears forming in my eyes as that's not even fake my eyes are telling myself what my head isn't as that's that this is obviously upsetting me being in this situation and being helpless to not hold my girls right now is the worse feeling you could even imagine.

Danny: yes princess, hey hey baby don't cry what's up baby come on it's okay I'm here

Jessie: I-I can't stand it here, Dan let me go back home p-please

By now I was in tears crying my heart out Danny was hugging me best he could seen as I was attached to so many wires and was lying down. I was so scared when I was in any hospital for any reason what ever aha i am but this time was 100% one of the worst because I'm abroad it's not even like I'm close to home.

Danny: shhh shhh baby it's ok I'm here in not leaving you I promise I will never leave you

Jessie: I just wanna go home baby please don't make me stay here please

Danny: baby if I could get them to let you out then I would have

Jessie: you haven't even asked yet

Danny: let me press the buzzer then stop crying please beautiful

I hadn't stopped crying any less but soon the translator person Danny was on about to me can. As soon as she sees me crying she looks at Danny to explain.

Danny: can we go, we won't to go back to the villa Jess doesn't like hospitals and to be honest beaut her do I

Di: Danny I don't know though because Jessie's condition it just depends on what your gunna do jessie

Danny: what do you mean depends on what she's going to do

Di: well I'm just saying if you think she can jet ski or anything she can't Jessie can leave but rest by the pool you can swim but nothing ruff so swim not around kids.

Jessie: thank you so much

Danny: thank you Di

Di: it's okay should I order you a taxi whilst you gather some stuff together and sort Jessie out

Danny: that would be wonderful thank you

I was happy now even though I had no energy I wasn't going to say that else they wouldn't let me leave I needs to go back and as soon as Di left the room Danny helped me up well he got me up on his own he dressed me in his jacket and covered me up as I was only in a hospital gown. I soon signed some papers so did Danny as he also had to sign me out and Danny carried me to the taxi as my legs were so weak right now and I couldn't picture walking right now. Once we were in the taxi Danny have the taxi driver the directions and that was hard enough I was leaning with my head on Danny's lap i couldn't keep my eyes open right now. As you can imagine after I only woke up like less than an hour ago. The journey was silent not awkward for me and Danny but for the taxi driver I'm sure.  It didn't take long for us to arrive and that I was happy about because I was starting to feel a little sick and dizzy. Danny once again lifts me up and takes me in. To my surprise the last person I thought was going to be there was there.Hannah. Dan puts me on the sofa and everyone gathers around me upset from the two little ones i actually want to see.

Rose: oh Jessie how are you

Jessie: how am I how are you Hannah

Hannah: in fine Jess you need to stop stressing yourself out over me

Jessie: and how am I meant to do that

Hannah: I'll be fine

Jessie: stop saying that, be real how do you know how could you possibly know Rachel told me how much worse it was this time

Danny: Jessie!

Jessie: what?

Danny: your already getting stressed that was the only thing they told me I wasn't around to get you else you will end up where you were half hour ago I don't want that Jess and meant her do you.

Jessie: sorry... I just...doesn't matter

Hannah: no go in what were you saying

Danny: Hannah don't stress her please not knowing anything for four hours was your her I can't do that agin

Hannah: I'm just asking her

Jessie: and I said it didn't matter. Where are the girls

Holly:'both sleeping in your bed

Jessie: so that's where I'm going then I can't deal with this right now

Danny: come in then missy

Danny picks me yo and we both go through to our bedroom to see Rosie and Shaya in the middle cuddling each other with there arms around each other they look so cute I decide to take a picture.

Jessie: people are going to see them some time should I put this picture on Instergram?

Danny: yeah I've been think for a while about that I was waiting for you to say it

Jessie: okay I will then why can't we show our beauty's after a year

Danny: exactly

I lie in bed not disturbing them and go on twitter   I always send them the links to my Instergram through that.

Tweet: @JessieJ

Our two little beauties after watching sleeping beauty...I'm a proud mummy I would be lost without them now and I can say that without a second thought I love my family two baby girls and my husband there is the love #mummy #Daddy #love ...http//Instergram/.co.uk

After sending that me and Dan cuddle in whilst the girls sleep and watch defiantly maybe I couldn’t cope if I had to stay at that hospital a minute longer, I know its rude leaving my family and just coming in here but I wanted nothing more and nothing less right now.

A/N

Thank You so much to everyone who commented and made me think that maybe people are still intrested. I was thinking of giving up on it I thought what’s the point if no one’s reading, so we will see where that idea goes from here…

Reply

Forward