the awkwardness

*Jessie*

Everyone seemed to freak when Hannah kind of screamed apart from me I was Just like breath, I guided her out to the car, Dan driving whilst mum and Dad baby sat Holly and Rach comforting her in the back, she’s squirming and fidgeting but do you blame her nope..well I don’t I still cant believe she’s having another one not that she wants another one I hate that prick with a passion, he’s in jail now along with that prick Chris, we soon pull up at the Hospital Holly and Rach helping Hannah and Dan helping me because it’s not easy with 3 broken ribs and a broken arm. We waddle up to the maternity ward I swear soon we will be invited to there Christmas Parties geesus. Hannah takes about fucking 10 minutes to get through the doors meeeeh I am NOT patient at all.

Jessie: Hannah come on Babe

Hannah: you come do it then

Jessie: I have

Hannah: so have I fucking 3 times before 4th geeeeese

Holly: come on babe lean on me and Rach

She does as Holly said and we get to the ward shortly after Hannah is soo escorted to a room

Hannah: FUCCCCCCCCK

Danny: wow your not the only one with a big gob babe

Hannah: DANIEL I WILL NUT YOU IN A MINUTE

Jessie: no I need them

Holly: now though Jess

Jessie: looks like it

Rachel: Hannah breath

Hannah: ID BE FUCKING DEAD IF I WASN’T BREATHING KNOB HEAD

Rachel: fucking hell…sorry is spoke

Hannah: so you SHOULD be

Jessie: babe don’t be mean

Hannah: Fuck of Jess #

Jessie: Fine

With that I get up to go but she soon calls me back

Hannah: NO JESS SORRY

Danny: Babe should I go home?

Jessie: no babe

Danny: but Jess I've done this once id do it again if it was you but not really my scene now I will go baby sit send your mum and Dad here yeah

Jessie: alright babe ill see you later love you give the girls a kiss from me

Danny: I will baby I love you Han good luck call me when there is a little one on the scene

Hannah: th-ank-s d-an

Jessie: bye baby I love you

Danny: love you too

*Danny*

 I kiss Jess and leave the room I had to get out of there I didn’t really want to see her sister go through that like I said to Jess id do it in heartbeat if it was her but its not so I'm gunna go baby site Hannah’s kids and look after our girls whilst Jess is there for her sister which is only Fair really. In three days my mum is going in for her heart operation so my life is more crazy than it normally is and its always crazy mehh is how I feel right now I just hope my mum is okay I can lose her as well as my dad they are what made me, me….well obviously but who I am today I'm not a bum okay I youst to be before I met Jess but like I say all the time she’s my rock she’s the one who saved me from going under from drowning in my pride from losing everything from making me who I am again they always say you don’t know who you are until you lose who you are and Jess gained me to do that again the amount of ups and downs that this past 2 years have had with all the hospital trips its been a roller coaster but that’s our life we’ve kind of got that now took us long enough. When I'm driving back guess who I get caught by fuckin paps that’s just amazing just fucking what I need, today I don’t need them at my house so I decide to take them on a goose chance because I Dunno If Glen or someone has taken them next door I don’t want pictures of the girls out there well not yet anyway they are growing so fast and the amount of paps wanting pictures of them is growing extremely quick I knew we’d have paps wanting pictures but not to the point that they bon bard us every time we are seen even though we don’t have the girls they are crazy they’d do anything for a picture of the girls. We’ve even seen pictures that have been photo shopped  there is one from where me and Jess were first dating and thieve photo shopped two babies in there they don’t even look the same I mean talk about low and desperate. After like half hours of being chased I think they get the messege and I drive home quickly running in and telling Rose and Steven they should go to the hospital now Looks like Clair already left with Mas so its just me Glen and the kids today I'm not prepared to be walk over today because I'm tired and have had the most unbelievable week to be honest but these kids are pretty good shove them in the play room they will be fine and you wont hear them for like an hour so its okay I suppose.

-

After like 4 hours I get that call I've been waiting for the one that says that Hannah has had the little baby bless cant wait to meet him.

(Phone Call)

Jessie: hey baby

Danny: ok sweet heart has she had it

Jessie: yeah, little boy 8.5oz he’s adorable

Danny: awh cant wait to meet him name yet?

Jessie: yeah..

Danny: well..

Jessie: Kian

Danny: that’s adorable

Jessie: how are the girls

Danny: sleeping and the kids are watching despicable me

Jessie: is that because they want to or because you want to eyyy Danny

Danny: they do

Jessie: Danny..

Danny: ok ok ok I said it would be a good Idea tell hol Harry is fine as well now I'm gunna go baby look after these muchkins … or because I don’t want to miss the film

Jessie: alright baby I’ll be home soon love you have fun

Danny: you to love you bye

(End Call)

A/N

I so didn’t just name Hannah’s baby Kian because he won I'm a celeb….ok maybe I did ahh well

Feeling ill nice not that you wanted to know just thought id share thanks for the support