Thanks for letting us know your safe..by the way!

*Jessie*

It's been like a week since Holly left with Harry. I've not even had a text of her not even to say she's okay I'm actually getting a bit worried now. And the meeting we were meant to have with the scripts manager and mine got cancelled until Holly is back because they need the 'choreographer' there I don't see why I could just tell her they know she's my best friend. It's like they said we need the backing vocalists the band everything I was like why? They was like to fit there schedule as well I mean I get thy I could just tell them all though. Simple. Holly hasn't even put anything on Twitter and Instergram that's unlike her. I was worried now I mean I know she's sensible but she's in Australia by herself she's only ever been there with me not on her own with Harry. Maybe I should ring her I was giving her some time before but now it just takes the piss, she knows I worry. I'm now lying in bed with Danny as my mum and Dad have the girls yep the managed to prize them from us, I think It was bribery from ice cream. But it gives me and Dan some 'Janny' time. But it's time to ring Holly whilst in bed with Danny because I know he's worried to. 

(Phone Call) 

Holly: h-hello?

Jessie: Holly you prick it's been a week and you haven't bothered to call I've been so worried we've been so worried you could have dropped us a text to say you were there holly do you know how it feels to worry for over a week!

Holly: I'm sorry I know I wasn't meant to stress you Jess how's your stress and heart going

Danny: we've been the the hospital 4 times since you'v left thanks for that Holly 

Holly: I'm sorry don't make me feel bad you two knew I had to clear my head and it's still in a muddle how's Glen? Is he ok?

Jessie: he's not been out apart from the night you left 

Holly; that's his choice 

Jessie: so are you ok? Is Harry ok?

Holly: I'm fine and Harry is too he's just watching Thomas on my iPad 

Jessie: when you coming home? 

Holly: I'm not sure Jess 

Jessie: what you said it was two weeks 

Holly: I know I did Jess but you remember the month before Harry's Birthday?

Jessie: what happens then?

Danny: Jess don't play silly? What happened what state was Holly in crying and everything when you gave Glen the kidney?

Jessie: oh yeah?

Holly: that's how it all begun I can feel it Jess if I come home too soon ill end up like that again and I can't do that to myself I can't it was killing me because it's not good for me an it's not good for Harry and the new baby

Jessie: oh Hol, I hated seeing you like that we all did what needs to change I make you come what ha to change Hol it's not right without you here me and Clair miss you

Danny: I miss you too Hol and so does Glen he's sorry I know he is please come home 

Holly: I can't risk being like I was last time I can't do that to Harry and I can't stress the new baby out I can't lose this baby it and Harry are the world to me and so are you home there but I just can't risk becoming stressed and pushing you all away that's what I'm scared of Glen is stressing me out and my stress level is not good and you two know it.

Jessie; right that's our task today then Dan the man we have to talk to Glen see what we can figure out 

Holly: yeah but how do I know what's he's saying he isn't just saying 

Danny: he loves you and he loves the kids he does I've heard nothing but tears when we went near his door 

Holly: speak to him then tell me what he says 

Jessie: okay love you Holly stay safe 

Holly; love you too bye 

(End call) 

Danny: I respect Holly an I don't want her to leave because of Glen she is like my little sister now 

Jessie: I know we won't let her I need my sis here and so does Clair 

Danny: I know sweet heart I love you so much. How about we take a shower then go see Glen 

Jessie: that sounds...I don't know perfect 

Danny: I know let's go baby 

Danny lifts me up bridal style and takes me into our en-suit before turning the water and turning back to me and I bite my lip I know he can't resist that. And as we are already naked from just being in bed he palls my arms and we go into the shower. I love this life, well the part where we are together and everything is simple, not the part when everything starts to become complicated and people try to make your life more difficult than it needs to be. We aren't getting Rosie and Shaya back until tomorrow so today's plans look like having a shower talking to Glen and then I'm going to see Clair whilst Dan goes and sorts shit out with mark and then he is taking me out for a meal then it's some more 'Janny' time when we get home. Today's sounds alright but It would be better if Holly was at least in Europe but no she had to go all out and got to the other side of the world.ouch. Does she think we smell or something? Hmm. Danny takes me out of my long winded thoughts by pushing me under the water and holding my waist so I wrap my legs around his waist and then my arms around his neck. We kiss deeply as the water hits the untouched skin. This is the dream I've dreamed if as a kid having that one man in my life that I can tell anything to, that I can be silly with, that understands me, that doesn't want to change me, that doesn't judge me, that holds my hand through anything no matter what it is, the one I can cry too, the one that can see straight through me when I say 'I'm fine' when I'm really not, the father if my children, my soul mate, one of my best friends. I find all of that within Danny.my love.

A/N

Heey guys comment vote. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD GO ON WITH HOLLY NEED IDEAS THANKS