Rush!

*Holly*

I just walked out of Dance rehearsals its quite frustrating when my friends from Dance don’t understand that I have a baby now and he needs to be tended to, all they do is say to me ‘Holly come for a drink leave Harrison with the babysitter’ are they having a joke they don’t even listen to me his name is HARRY and he’s not with the ‘Babysitter’ Jess is one of my best friends surly if they were my friends at dance they should support me in the fact I need to be with my son especially when Glen isn’t home either. I stormed to my car slamming my door and driving the whole hour to Jess and Dan’s house. Whilst on the way I decide to ring Glen because I'm in a state tears and all I need him right now because nobody wants to feel like your friends haven’t listened to you.

(Phone Call)

Glen: Hey baby how are you..

Holly: *Sniff*sniff*

Glen: Baby what’s the matter why are you crying

Holly: *Crying down the phone*

Glen: sweet heart talk to me…..WAIT IS IT HARRY IS HE OK?

Holly: N-no Harry i-s fine I think I haven’t actually heard from Jess today has Dan?

Glen: Dan?

Danny: Yea?

Glen: Have you heared from Jessie today?

Danny: no I've been calling her for the last three hours no answer I'm getting worried WHY Holly have you?

Holly: no but she has Harry I'm going back now so I will speak in a bit babe yeah

Glen: no baby you never said why you were crying

Holly: I know I will in a bit, I have to go see if Jess Harry and the girls are ok normally she would have rang me by now telling me that Harry is ok, she knows I would worry

Glen: she will be fine babe I'm sure

Danny: she better be, Holly ring me when you see she’s ok, alright

Holly: alright Dan, babe I have to go now I'm driving

Glen: alright love you

Holly: love you too, bye

Glen: bye

(End call)

I'm actually quite worried right now because I never thought about Jess not calling normally she would call but I just assumed he was fine but when Dan said he’d been trying to call her for the last 3 hours with no reply makes me think that’s not normal when its not, as I'm still an hour or so away I need someone to check on them for me, I would say Clair but what happens if something has happened that would just put pressure on her pregnancy and that’s the last thing she needed, then I think her sisters but Hannah is heavily pregnant Rachel is in Paris Who?....my last resort My mum ugh..how much I don’t like her right now gees I guess this id for my son, best friend and god children..

(Phone Call)

Mum: Hello?

Holly: Mum?

Mum: oh Holly, what do you want

Holly: charming, right listen can you or Dad do me favour please I wouldn’t ask if I wasn’t desperate

Mum: What is it Holly I don’t have all day?

Holly: Can you go to Jessie’s and check she’s ok

Mum: she’s 25 she’ll be fine I don’t have time for silliness

Holly: pleaseee she has Harry

Mum: No Holly

I hang up the phone because of my mums petti selfishness what am I going to do now maybe I will have to ask Clair she is her best friend too I just hope if Jess isn’t okay that it doesn’t do anything else to this pregnancy.

(Phone Call)

Clair: Alright Hol

Holly: No do me a favour please?

Clair: sure babe what is it everything ok?

Holly: I don’t know, look can you go to Jess’s and just see for me that her the girls and Harry are ok

Clair: well what do you mean?

Holly: I don’t know myself, but I'm worried normally she would tell me Harry was okay but she hasn’t and Dan has been trying to call her for the last 3 hours no  answer you know she’d never ignore him..

Clair: alright babe I'm leaving now don’t worry Jess is a big girl she’ll be fine..

Holly: Thanks babe bye

Clair: bye

(End Call)

I drive to the speed limit breaking it when the road is quite because I'm worried I just hope its me being over reactive.

***

After 20 minutes my phone is vibrating Clair my mid is saying ‘good new good news please’

(Phone Call)

Clair: Babe Babe Babe where are you are you nearly here hurry please I can’t do this on my own please please please can you ring Dan.

Holly: woah woah woah what’s the matter is Jess okay? Harry, The girls?

Clair: No ambulance is on it’s way jess is knocked out cold and when I rushed in Chris had Shaya in his arms I grabbed her and hit him he kind of left after that but Danny needs to come home she doesn’t look good Hol please.

Holly: oh my god oh my god where is Harry is he ok please tell me its ok

Clair: Sleeping he’s fine please Hol ring Dan..

Holly: ok bye

(End Call)

I'm in such a state now I should really pull over but I ant I have to get to Jess and my son I cant do this without Glen how can I watch my best friend in the state she’s in and look after our son in the state I will be in Danny has to come home same with my man.

(Phone Call)

Danny: Hello Hol you with Jess

Holly: Dan listen to me please?

Danny: is she okay please tell my girls are ok hol please

Holly: I wish I could Danny

Danny: what is it Jess what’s wrong tell me Holly please (he cries down the phone)

Holly: Jess is going to Hospital she is unconscious and it it, its w-was Ch-ris

Danny: WHAT are the girls ok

Holly: he had hold of Shaya but Clair took her Dan you need to come home please I can’t do this on my own because it’s not good for Clair’s pregnancy can you and Glen just come home tell Glen Harry is fine

Danny: of course I'm coming home, I'm on the next flight look after my girl please I'm coming

Holly: thank you I knew you would

Danny:  bye

Holly: bye

(End of Call)

I drive into the drive as I see the flashing lights coming down the road I park up and run in the house to see Clair sat with Jess’s head on her lap I cry as I fall down on my knees next to them and Clair looks at me and has a tear stained face soon after the paramedics push through the door and shove me and Clair out the way as we Grab Harry Mason, Rosie and Shaya and shove them in my car before following the ambulance to be Honest I'm scared..

A/N

I'M BEING MEAN WITH THE CLIFF HANGERS LATELY AND WOW IN HOLLY’S POV TODAY NOT DONE THAT YET BECAUSE I HAD TO DO IT BECAUSE JESS WAS KNOCKED OUT AND OBVIOUSLY WE COULDN’T HAVE HER POV AND DAN WAS IN AMERICCA AND I COULDN’T GET THE POINT ACROSS THAT I NEEDED TO SOO HOLLY IT WAS..