Family Holiday bang

*Jessie*

Me and Dan have worked Hard core this past week on the voice and now we have 2 weeks off from singing as our diaries were a bit messed up, so we are going on Holiday like me Dan the Girls Holly Clair my sister parents Mark Glen and everyone’s kids so it should be great we are going to morocco we have a villa hidden away so no paps for two weeks will be ace to be honest everyone needs a break from everything that’s gone down this past few months. Because there are so many of us and we are going to a different airport not Heathrow Gatwick so it’s like 2 hours away there is a coach picking everyone up from mine and Dan’s. Everyone is here and like nearly falling asleep because its 3 in the morning but the flight times are weird, the coach is coming in like half hour so it’s time to go the last little bits as we can.

Jessie: Dan are the car seats in mine or your car?

Danny: I think they are in mine from when I had them at the studio yesterday, want me to go get them?

Jessie: no babe you look comfy and so does Shaya stay there where your keys are

Danny: I think they are on the kitchen island

I kiss Dan and go out to the car getting Rosie and Shaya’s car seats read for when we go on the coach, then when I get in the whole room is asleep nice just nice the whole front room floor is filled with everyone sleeping, so they leave me to do everything to get ready. So when they are all sleeping I take all the suitcases outside that being 19 suitcases, yes a lot of people but that’s how we like it. After lugging the suitcases outside with still nobody stirring, I make over ten bottles I mean Holly Clair and Hannah aren’t going to do it because we have Rosie Shaya, Harry, Mason Maize and Kian because they will need like 2 each that’s still how Rosie and Shaya get to sleep. After doing all of that and making sure that I keep Harry and Kian’s milk separate because they are lac tos intolerant, I hear the coach pull up and still none of them even twitch, I go out and help the coach driver put all the suitcases in the underneath compartment of the bus. Before giving Him Rosie Shaya’s Harrys Mason Maize and Kian’s car seat to put in I give him directions on where to put them whilst I go and get the rest of the lazy ones.  I walk in the house and first stop Dan I kiss his lips and see him smile as he grabs my waist.

Jessie: Baby get up and take the girls out to the coach

Danny: what it’s here, we have to put the stuff on the coach

Jessie: what do you think I've done in the past half hour made bottles cleaned and put all the suitcases on the bus and car seats

Danny: oh baby I'm sorry, you should have woke me

Jessie: no it’s fine babe, honestly just go and grab all the bottles on the side just there is four to one side they are Harry and Kian’s ok don’t mix them up

Danny: ok babe let me take the girls out first

I kiss him and then literally go and shake everyone awake there is always one to be a pain in the arse Rachel being the pain I get all the kids ti jump on her and she sighs before opening her eyes and standing up. Doesn’t then take us that long to get on the coach so here is for a two hour journey to the airport then a 3 hour journey on the plane i actually hate flying. But me and Dan are cuddled up on the coach Rosie on the seats infront so we can see them sleeping away, cute. Dan is tickling up and down my back as he obviously know’s that’s what I love and he loves to for fill my happiness. Then something makes me laugh.

Holly: shit Harry’s milk fucking Bollocks

Jessie: well it’s a good job you have a best friend

Holly: oh my god where?

Jessie: they are by Dan, Dan chuck them over

He does as I say and then Hannah pipes up