World of my own..

*Danny*

When you here that ‘Mrs O’Donoghue’ oh god they are taking my wife from me for 11 hours how do I cope I don’t even know what am I meant to do without her for that long what if her heart fails what if yesterday was the last day me Jessie and the girls spent as a family what if this is the last time her lips touch mine what if she dies and it saves Glen how will I be able to cope knowing she did this for MY best friend, all these horrible thoughts are rushing in and out of my head what any of those things do happen what if the girls lose their mum what if I lose my wife my soul mate my life what if that is all taken away from me in the next 11 hours, 11 fucking hours my brain is going into overdrive what’s going on. The next thing I know is I'm being shaken by..Jessie.

Jessie: Babe, Dan,Danny, DANIAL

By my fall name being shouted by, my wife startles me and brings me out of my rush of thoughts, I feel my eyes become heavy with water and I just blink it away because I need to talk to Jess right now.

Jessie: Babe you were like, a zombie, I'm going down now..

Danny: no Jess, let me talk to you…out their

I look at the doctor as I say the next bit

Danny: 5 minutes please

Doctor: only 5 we are on a schedule to get Glen and Jessica done before tomorrow morning

Danny: ok ok 5 minutes that’s It I get it Jess come on

I grab Jess’s hand and pull her out in the hall smiling at the others as I do so, I take Jessie’s hand and lead her outside the room because I need to tell her how much I love her without the others interfering or Mark and Glen whistling and that pisses me off to the brim.

Jessie: Don’t be scared Danny I'm going to be ok

Danny: Jessica O’Donoghue you make me a better person by just staring at me with those sea green eyes that I get lost in every time I look at you, you make me realise being me for me isn’t wrong and that I shouldn’t mold to anyone elses behaviour your mine Mrs O’Donoghue and only mine your my wife and the mother of my children from the moment you said yes to me was the moment I knew I wasn’t going to let you go, when my arms around you making you feel safe makes me know that I've done right, the way Rosie and Shaya look at me with those eyes makes the same impact on me as I do when I get lost in your eyes, Jess you’ve given me everything you’ve given back me and I'm not going to let this lose you because I know you’re a fighter your my fighter my Hero.

Jess is now in tears at this point I think sinking in what I've Just said to her and I hope those words stay with her until I see her in 11 hours’ time, ugh their it is again the thing that makes me feel physically sice ’11 Hours time’ 11 though. I'm brought out of my yet agin long winded thought by Jess speaking.

Jessie: Dan baby you don’t have to worry because even if it takes everything in me to fight this I will the moment you said you were in love with me was the moment I knew id be stupid to walk away the moment I knew you would keep me safe and warm and that I wouldn’t have to worry about you hurting me because you proved that to me when you said these words to me ‘Jessica Cornish will you Marry me’ my heart was literally punching my mouth in the face if you get that because it was telling me to utter those words faster and I couldn’t be happier than with you we have two beautiful daughter and we are us the 4 of us together , that’s not going to change I'm not going anywhere I promise you, now I meant what I said Danny go home with the girls and then bring them here and Rach will take them ok promise me you’ll do that promise me you’ll respect that.

Danny: Princess if that is what makes you happy of course I will and I know you will fight this because you are amazing and Jessica Ellen O’Donoghue..

Jessie: yeah?

Danny: I love you

Jessie: good because Daniel John Mark Luke O’Donoghue I love you more than words could even explain

We kiss and make our way back to the room where the doctor looks impatient, right now I couldn’t give less fuck, they are being greedy already taking her for 11 fucking hours and only taking glen for 3.. Harsh or not yep extremely I normally am aloud to take Jess down but I'm annoyed of what the doctor says next.

Doctor: right Jessica say goodbye because you have to go alone on the next bit

Danny: what nah nah nah nah noo

Doctor: yes

Jessie: what no I don’t want to go on my own

Holly: let them come on

Doctor: do you not know what N O spells

Glen: don’t talk to them like that

Clair: DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING CHIN YOU NOW YOU EAITHER LET THEM OR I SHOVE THAT CLIPBOARD SO FAR UP YOUR ARSE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IT IN UCRANE

We all laugh at this Clair had mood swings, well don’t all pregnant women

Doctor: sorry sweet cheecks no

Clair: WHO DA FUCK YOU CALLING SWEET CHEEKS

Doctor: you

Clair: WELL PASS ME THE CLIPBOARED THEN BECAUSE YOUR GUNNA LET THEM GO, OR ARE YOU GOING TO RUN HOME TO MUMMY CRYING ‘MUMMY I GOT A BOO BOO’

Doctor: ok ok, Harsh, fine Daniel you can come as far as the bit where we put her to sleep ok

Danny: woah don’t act like your giving your left arm

Jessie: thanks Clair

Clair: its cool babe I think they licked the show anyway

Jessie: surely did..

A/N

Hey guys this is Dedicated to HeartBeatKitKat I know you’re having a hard time at the minute but it does get better pop up whenever you like.. thanks comment update and this is also dedicated to whoever commented on the last one, it won’t let me look so if you did comment last comment again and I will dedicate it to you after..

READ MY OTHER BOOK ‘ITS LIKE YOUR IN MY HEAD ANOTHER JANNY ONE’