death Glares

*Danny*

Me, ,Holly and Mark have been in the maternity bit with Clair for about 45 minutes, well me and Mark have been sat in the waiting area whilst Holly held her hand not that Clair wanted Holly after her earlier performance but Jess could hardly be there some of me gets why Holly is acting the way she is but the other, well I'm not sure how can you act like that with someone who has given your love of your life their kidney and its her best friend as well. That’s what I just don’t get Holly Jess and Clair never argue. Maybe is a spare of the moment thing she’s stressed I think we all are to be honest I think it’s a good thing I went home for that 11 hours because I would have snapped at someone in the end.

-

-

-

After what feels like forever Holly comes out and give us eyes I don’t think any of us could read, it worries me because this baby is my niece so I'm eager to find out what is happening and what’s going on with her, I know anything could happen to her because we all knew the extent of what would be wrong with her when she was born, I just wanna know now and I bet Jess is wrecking her brains seen as we have been sat here for like 2 hours but she gave me stricked instructions to stay here and not come back until the baby was born so I had to agree it’s a thing.

Holly: well the baby, has been born

Mark: is she ok?

Holly: Clair is ok, shaken though, the baby cried and has been taken straight through to the theatre because like they said she’d have to have a heart operation but its more severe than they first thought

Danny: ohh..

Ohh is all I could manage to escape my lips I thought she would be ok but we don’t know right now we have to focus on Clair

Danny: how’s Clair holding up?

Holly: she is gunna come up to Jess and Glens ward she insisted she said she couldn’t stomach being down here with all the healthy babies so they are letting her go now we have to have a wheel chair though .

Danny: is she coming out now

As I said that she comes out and smiles weakly at us, Mark is the one to push her its almost like everyone is afraid to speak and say something wrong because everything seems to be going in slow motion. But soon we get up to the room and Jess looks at us hopeful as she has Harry cradled In her arms asleep.

Jessie: Clair, Babe how did it go is she ok?

Clair doesn’t reply and just looks down you could see tears filling in her eyes as Mark perched her in the middle of the room and Jess looks upset by the way Clair looked down I think Jess assumed that the baby didn’t make it because of the look on her face.

Jessie: oh…no

Danny: babe she isn’t…you know