beating fast

*Danny*

By now my heart was going off the scales, Jessie has what, what does Jessie have this was crazy I don’t even know what’s going through my head right now I mean 100% worry but I wasn’t thinking straight, my head perked up in fear when she said the words ‘Jessie has’ it felt like we were frozen in time when those words were said it felt like it was an hour until she finished, can you imagine what’s going through my head right now.pain.fear.worry.hopefulness. I cant lose my girl she cant be ill she just can I wont let her, she promised me she promised me she said we’d be together forever, I couldn’t cope without her. I just couldn’t. Fact. I know is houldnt have snapped but I did I had to know.

Danny: Jessie Has what, Jessie has what!

I look at her with my eyes watering I don’t want it to be bad I really don’t, how would I cope, I wouldn’t cope.

Di: Danny calm down ok, we have to have a serious conversation right now ok

Danny: Just answer me this!

Di: sure..

Danny: will she be ok, Just tell me please!

Di: woah Danny calm down! I just have to tell you about Jessie’s condition she will be ok I know she will

Danny: woah, you scared me I just needed to know

Di: I know I’d be the same if it was my husband, Jessie I know was told earlier that she had stress levels. But in the last few hours those levels have gone through the roof, which meant her breathing and heart went all over the place which is why Jessie is still unconscious. Right now and until she calms down she will faint I can tell you that, her heart will bounce and her breathing will be bad. We don’t know the extent of her heart until she wakes up. I know who Jessie is so I know you both have children am I wrong.

This Is so much information in one hit, but Jess isn’t going to calm down until we know that Hannah is ok and that could be months Jess could be really ill for months, I can’t bare that but I can’t show Di my weakness because then I’d look stupid, but I have to reply to her.

Danny: Y-yeah two, Identical twin girls

Di: that’s sweet, I was just going to say don’t let them jump all over her they can cuddle with her and everything but don’t let them get over excited around her that’s all I'm saying

Danny: I mean we have over a week and a half left on this holiday, should we go home early?

Di: no that’s the worst thing you might have to stay longer because her health now isn’t stable to travel.

Danny: oh ok so yeah anything else I need to know?

Di: yeah we are giving her stronger heart pills and stronger stress pills

Danny: will she have to take her normal heart ones?

Di: yes of course don’t let her take to many watch her make sure she doesn’t do anything silly because these pills can make people get confused and their mood changes very quickly.

Danny: ok thank you so much Di it means so much honestly

Di: no worries I will be around the hospital for a few hours in case anything else needs explaining

Danny: thank you so much

Di: see you around Danny I will pop back if you need anything and before I leave

Danny: thank you so much I just needed to know so will she be ok?

Di: yes 100% Danny 100%

She then walked out and I sat back down by Jess it was my time to talk to her now see if she would wake up I needed to know she would be ok and I was worried here even though they had said she would 100% be ok. It’s the love that holds us together.

Danny-

Jessie baby, you always find a way to scare me don’t you princess, I didn’t think this was where we were gunna end up on holiday. I love you Jess. The girls are ok with Auntie Holly and Auntie Clair they refused to get out of our bed so they are watching Sleeping beauty in there bless them, they’ve eaten and are ok. So that’s one weight off my shoulders now I just need you to flutter your eyes open for me come on baby girls you can do it for me I know you can your strong I know you can hear me Jess. Squeeze my hand if you can please, this is killing here Jess.

Then something I thought wasn’t going to happen happed she moved her finger, that’s a sign right I can just be a coincidence it can’t I know she heard me I know she did.

Danny: do it again Jess so I'm sure please

Then she squeezes my hand with less effort but more power, her head then moves and she flutters those stunning green eyes that I've been waiting to see for the past 4 hours and she looks at me I don’t think she has the energy to do anything else just yet I kiss her lips and I was about to pull back when she kissed me back so I carried on and then after a while I pulled away she re joined our hands because I had let go in excitement.

Jessie: D-dan, what happ-end

Danny: Jess you collapsed again your hear and stress levels aren’t good so they are giving you stronger tablets

Jessie: I wanna go back now I want out bed I want our girls I want to watch sleeping beauty cuddles up to them and you again, I want it like it was earlier

Danny: I know baby and so do I but we need to wait and see when the doctor says you can go

Jessie: Oh..

A/N

Feel Sick.

I don’t know if people are even interested in this story anymore no one comments…