I cant do this...im sorry

*Danny*

so Glen just got back from dropping Holly off at theater and he has puched the wall like 4 times and will not calm down so Jessie stands up and gets off me i give her a hurt look then i read her facial expressions and its telling me to go sory Glen out i simply nod and go over to him and place my Hand of his shoulder he's facing the wall he places both of his hands on the wall and doesnt face me i take this time to talk to him and say exactly what i was thinking.

Danny: Stop blaming yourself!

Glen: do you know what Dan your such a hypocrite!

Danny: I dont follow

Glen: i told you the same thing when you nearly lost Jess and you just brushed it off and didnt listen so you stand in my shoes now and imagine Jess was where Holly is right now knowing she has a high chance of dying.

Danny: THIS IS BECOMING UNFAIR STOP PUTTING EVERYTHING ON ME AND JESS AND YOU KNOW IVE BEEN IN YOUR SHOES YOU KNOW I HAVE THATS WHY IM TRYING TO HELP YOU BUT I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN DO THIS FOR BECAUSE EVERYTIME YOU BRING UP JESS BEING THAT POSITION IT BRINGS BACK THE MEMORIES THE TIME SINCE I MET JESS WHEN I FELT ALONG SO MANY PEOPLE AROUND AND ALL I WANTED WAS HER SO I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL 6 HOURS OF PAIN OF WAITING TO HEAR THAT SHES OKAY I KNOW BECAUSE I WAITED THAT SIX HOURS STILL TO FIND OUT WITHING THE FOLLOWING 24 HOURS THERE WAS STILL A CHANCE OF HER DYING AND YOU KNOW I NEARLY LOST BOTH OF MY BABIES HELPING JESSIES SISTER WITCH I UNDERSTAND WHY SHE DID IT SO WHY CANT YOU STOP LIVING FOR YOURSELF AND SEE FOR FUCK SAKE SHES DOING THIS FOR YOU SHES DOING IT BECAUSE THATS ALL YOUVE RANTED ABOUT FOR THE LAST 4 MONTHS AND I CANT SAY MUCH BECAUSE I HAVE TO BUT GLEN IF YOU CANT RESPECT HER THEN IM DONE IM GOING WEATHER JESSIE IS COMING WITH ME THATS UP TO HER IF NOT I WILL WAIT IN THE CAR FOR HER I JUST CANT SIT HERE ANYMORE AND LISTENT TO YOU TRY AND SAY THAT WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU I HAVENT LIVED ALREADY BUT YES I KNOW YOUR GUNNA SAY JESS IS SAT THEIR YES SHE IS AND IM LUCKY I KNOW THAT AND IF I COULD HAVE SWAPED PLACES WITH HER THAT DAY I WOULD HAVE BECAUSE I COULDNT GO A DAY WITHOUT HER BECAUSE SHES THE ONLY ONE SICE MY DAD THAT HAS MADE ME FEEL SAFE LIKE IVE BELONGED SHE MINE AND IM HERS AND THATS THE WAY ITS GOING TO STAY I LOVE HER MORE THAN ANYTHING AND IF YOU LOVE HOLLY LIKE YOU SAY YOU DO YOU WILL RESPECT HER BUT FOR NOW IM DONE!

i finish with tears dripping form my face i turn around and walk out the door and sit in the corridor quickly followed by a crying Jessie i cradale her in my arms because shes mine im safe with her and she's safe with me she sobs into my chest and i sob into her hair i know she will hate me for this later but ahh i need her now and she needs me so thats where were gunna stay for the moment lost in each others touch i could sit here for ever with my baby girl in my arm and in the silence but i have to speak to make sure shes okay im not letting my baby cry and her ot tell me why i love her to much to sit and watch her cry and me not knowing why.

Danny: shhh shhh baby Girl dont cry im here whats the matter?

she looks up from my chest and looks into my eyes

Jessie: what you siad in there you really meant it didnt you i could here it in your voice and see it in your eyes

Danny: baby ive never meant anything more apart from when i say i love you and that i will alwyas be there anything good i say to you is so true its unreal you dont know how many times when you have to sleep in hotels from your concerts i cry myself to sleep npt knowing if you thik what i say to you is true bacuse the last thing i want you to think is that i just say it when i dont baby girl your my life i hope you know that.

Jessie: Baby i know you mean it and you better not cry yourself to sleep baby i dont want to think that i make you un happy i know you mean it and i do love you more than anything baby i love you

she reaches up and we reach a long meaningful kiss god i love this i love her i love the fact shes the mother of my children shes my 100% world.

A/N

honestly guys im so sorry this is a short chapter im so tired i 100% will update tomorow love you all