Done to many hospital trips

*Danny*

so Jessie has been stirring since 3am this morning and wont stop don't even think she's slept a wink as her sister is going in for her operation today and Jessie is like so Family orientated, Don't get me wrong that not a bag thing but when your Pregnant stress is the last thing you need and believe me Jessie has had so much stress being pregnant its not good for her, 6.30 in the morning I decide to say something as ive been up all night too and I hate seeing my girl like this we have to be at the hospital for 9 to be there for Hannah the kids are at the nannies whilst she has the operation and once we know that she is ok me and Jessie Are baby sitting for a week thank god we have a week off but this week isn't ideal for Kyle to becoming back on Wednesday im hoping he really likes Clair and stays with her for most of the time he's in England don't get me wrong I wan to see my brother but with all the stress me and Jess are under we don't need more so I have to get up in an hour as the shops need to be open for stuff for the kids Hannah had to be the one with three but they are cute I must admit im going shop whilst jess goes to her mums im going to meet them there whilst I set up the place for the kids and Kyle.

Danny: Baby come on we have half hour till we have to get up and we have the kids later so come on sleep on me for half hour at least I know you haven't slept all night neither have I.

Jessie: im sorry baby im just so scared (she sobs)

Danny: Baby its okay she will be okay baby be positive

Jessie: hug me please

Danny: come here then sleep for a bit

she snuggles into me and she falls slowly asleep that's all she needed we a reassuring hug, after what feels like five minutes my alarm goes off and we have to get up I take the first shower as Jessie is still asleep I take like the quickest shower going, I jump out get changed no time to do my hair so I drag Jessie's beanie on my head and wake her up she jumps up and goes to the bathroom. 10 minutes later im by the door waiting for Jessie and she peeps round the corner with her shoes on as im dropping her to her mums and Jessie is going with them to the Hospital the car ride was full of silence but not the awkward kind as I know Jessie needed thinking time and her parents house aint that far away she hops out and I give her a kiss telling her to stay strong she nods but I see as I pall away Jessie sit on the wall and cry but her mum comes behind her so I leave them to it and head to the mall and im not thinking on spending a little amount on them im like a little kid im so exited I know they aint coming for a good reason but im exited to cheer them up. I pull up and walk to toys a-rus im exited!.

I see the sign that says kids sleeping things walk down the long isle and see these sleeping bag beds I get one spider man one for Riley Dora for Lexie-Mea and and Ickle pickle one for Tianna-leigh shuv them in the trolly and see blankets grab two pink one blue then those Pillow pets Rabbit tiger and bear then got this call glow in the Dark thing that they can share I walk to the toys get them some Games and then some cuddley teddy's something tells me they will need them tonight and then the kids PJ's catches my eyes and grap some cute PJ's for them go to the check out and wonder to the car placing the stuff in there as its heavy and walk back to the mall Going into River island and getting Jessie some new shoes then go to Morrison's getting kiddies sweets chocolate and random food we need shampoo and rubbish boring stuff and head back to the Car and drive back home.

I run through the door as all the Bags we so heavy I dropped them down took my shoes off and palled out the three sleeping bags ohhh shit they don't come with a pump so looks like im blowing them up...it wasn't as bad as I thought only took 30 to do them all wow now im breathless I lay them all out in a line in the front room putting the blankets and pillows on each of them putting the food away and putting the toys in the corner teddies on beds and the DVDS I brought by the telly and the call light in the middle of the coffee table, then the PJ's hanging over the chairs  I think im more exited than them. I look at my watch shit 30 minutes before Rachel goes in I grab my phone and run to the door get in the Car and Drive, 15 minutes later im running up the stairs in the Hospital with the flowers I brought for Hannah and for Jessie couldn't leave her out could I? I run through the word and stop at the Desk.