prepare for the worst hope for the best!

*Jessie*

Six hours is what we’ve been sat here now Glen is back they put his bed in the same room as mine Holly hasn’t said a word to me Glen is fine and has spoken to me and Dan, also congratulating Clair not that she needed to hear that right now because Maize was meant to be out by now but they thought they’d fixed it when they barley started. Clair’s a mess right now. Glen keeps looking at Dan as if to say ‘what’s up with Holly’ but he just looks away as soon as Glen makes eye contact because I know Dan doesn’t like to see me Holly and even Clair fight so it’s upsetting him as much as it is me but Holly made her bed today she can lie in it until the sheets need changing. Mark looks so awkward. We’d sat there for an extra 30 minutes in silence when I think Glen had to break the silence to find out what was going on.

Glen: Alright! Now I don’t want no bullshit OK! What the fuck is going on why aren’t you Jess and Clair talking and don’t give me the shit of, Clair’s emotional because it’s true but bollocks to the reason why! Holly now are you going to tell e because for the last 2 hours I've sat here and bit my tongue that’s 2 hours to long. Spill Now!

I see Holly just look down because I think she knows if she doesn’t tell him one of us will.

Holly: just drop it Glen...please not today…I'm not in the mood

Clair: YOUR NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD that’s rich

Holly: I’M SORRY ITS NOT BEEN AN EASY FEW WEEKS!

Danny: and it has for the rest of us?

Holly: I'm not on about any of that shit!

Glen: then what Holly speak to me because I'm surprised Harry is still asleep listening to all this

Holly: why wont you lot just drop it when I say

Jessie: because maybe the ones you love have done so much for you and you just slapped us back in the face it Hard Holly me and Clair are your best friends it hurts!

Holly: how many times! I've said I'm sorry and I really am

Glen: what the fucks going on you 3

Holly: Glen! Language Harry!

Glen: of course because he’s going to understand it

Holly: what so what your son to be brought up around swearing and bad mouthing yeah good one that’s how you may want your son brought up but he’s mine too

Glen: RIGHT THAT’S IT WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU I DON’T GET IT I REALLY DON’T

Holly: it doesn’t matter its over with it was done with weeks ago I'm fine now really..im sorry everyone ok! Happy?

Glen: yeah you may have forgotten holly I can read you like a book tell me

After that Holly just breaks down standing up and literally chucking Harry with Mark and walking out I really don’t know what’s up with her but I know its not good I'm kinda worried about her now to be honest she will always be my best friend I was just a bit annoyed.

Clair: I would go but I hurt..Jess you can hardly Go neither can you Glen so Dan or Mark

Jessie: Dan go please  

-

-

-

Dan’s been out their sat on the bench with Holly for nearly twenty minute, we can see them through the window I can tell that she hasn’t said a word. I'm about to get Mark to go out when a nurse comes in from the maternity ward oh no please be good please be good.

Nurse: Miss Thomas

Clair: y-eah h-how is sh-e

Nurse: right I need to talk to you and you need to listen

This scares me I'm not going to lie, when that nurse came in I think both Holly and Dan noticed and both came in showing their support to Clair but Holly still with her head down.

Clair: is she d-d….gone?

Nurse: no Clair listen to me, as you know maize is very tiny and her heart is very vulnerable, her heart was, different to anything we’ve seen in this hospital before but we have managed to succeed in sealing her holes in her heart, her valves leading to her heart are very tender. But when we were in theatre her breathing stopped once or twice but the doctors fought to keep her alive now when you go down and see her she is hooked up to so mant different wires and it looks very scary but we know that none of the things that are attached to her are hurting her, I know we said to you before that we weren’t sure that maize was going to make it because of her size and condition but we are very safe to say maize is a little fighter. If she can make it through the next 48 hours she will 100% make a full recovery. But Clair the next 48 hours are VERY critical like not minor major not wanting to scare you but you told us earlier to be brutally honest with you. I'm sorry. But she is beautiful.

I could see the colour nearly drain out of Clair’s face when she was saying that and I think most of us were the same.

Clair: T-thank y-you c-can I g-go see h-her?

Nurse: of course you can, I remember delivering is it…Mason?

Clair: really wow, yeah it is Mason

Nurse: wow how is he doing he was gorgeous when he came out proper blonde hair same as Maize

Clair: yeah he’s still got his bleach blonde hair I thought it would go darker but it hasn’t I love it its so cute

Nurse: they both look like you

Jessie: at least they don’t look like there dad

Nurse: not very attractive was he

Danny: my brother..dont worry he looks nothing like me and he’s a disgrace

Nurse: gunna say if he looked anything like you…woah

Danny: well thank you very much but I'm tied with two kids

Nurse: I know you are who doent know about Jessie J and Danny O’Donoghue the whole world knows

That made us all chuckle to the point we all looked Happy but the mood changed when..

A/N

Feel drained…so ill may not update tomorrow not sure depends how I'm feeling hope you understand