bye i love you

*Jessie*

So now its been 3 weeks since Dan went in for his operation and today is the day The Script go on their 3 week tour round America, to be honest I've done nothing but cry all night because it was one thing him leaving when we were just girlfriend and Boyfriend and it was another thing when we were engaged and I was pregnant but now we have two 9 month old babies and he’s my Husband. 3 weeks without him, I know how much he doesn’t want to go. Because the only time Danny cries is over family and he’s been crying to Rosie and Shaya telling them how much he’s going to miss us. I admire him for opening up even if its not to everyone even if it is to me and the girls he’s not afraid to show his emotions in front of me not like some guys that think its babyish to cry its not crying is real soul and that what Danny has My Danny my Husband my life my love my soul mate. Its only like 7  and he’s leaving here at 11 we packed and shit yesterday but I know that Danny hasn’t slept all night because every time I drift out of sleep he would be tickling my back or kissing my head and Holding me tight when I'm about to show him that I'm awake he talks to me like I'm asleep so he thinks I can’t hear him.

Danny: Baby you Don’t even understand my love for you, sometimes I just wanna scream it out there and show everyone that I love you more than my life more than you could imagine that’s what I said in my vows Jess and I meant it with all my heart, I'm going to miss you so much gorgeous and if it gets to hard and you miss me to much I will come right back whenever you say the words I will be on the first plane home or if you want to call me at anytime in the night I will be there to hold you in my thought I will speak to you whenever I can baby I'm just trying to say I'm sorry I really don’t want to leave you and the girls I don’t it still feels so soon with all the whirlwind that’s gone on the past few months I love you Jessica Ellen O’Donoghue.

A stray tear rolls down my face and before I turn around I answer him not that he expects it.

Jessie: I love you more than anything and I know how much you love me because I love you the same and it hurts sometimes I love you that much Babe me and the girls will be here when you come home babe it will be okay I love you so much you know that right.

Danny turns me around to face him and looks deeply in my eyes as do I with his he then has a tear rolling down his face as he speaks to me.

Danny: I know you love me sweet heart I know you will be here and we have skype and stuff but its not the same as smelling your strawberry shampoo and the smell of our babies its just not the same I don’t get to cuddle with you or hold our babies for 3 weeks id rather be back in Hospital again at least I still had your all by my side then.

Jessie: Awh babe come on I will call you and Skype you whenever but you cant take the girls blankets and my hoodie I want your grey one though.

****

Hours later there we are stood at the door Rosie and Shaya in my arms as Danny is there holding back the tears as Glen and Mark are in the driveway as Holly and Glen are saying goodbye Harry just sleeping in Hollys arms but Dan drags me out of my thoughts by talking well..whispering to The girls.

Danny: hey sweet hearts you look after your mummy for me please and mummy look after yourself yeah I love you two girls

He kisses the girls and then looks me in the eyes

Danny: and as for you Mrs O’Donoghue I love you I'm going to miss you so much babe call me skype text me twitter me instergram me you name it snap chat, I love you baby.

He leans in and kisses me as Mark runs round us taking his stuff and putting It in the car, after a few minutes we pall away and look deeply in each others eyes before Mark tells him he has to leave and we swap jackets and I hand over Rosie and Shaya’s blankets befire he walked down the path before kissing me and the girls.

Danny: I LOVE YOU!!

Jessie: I LOVE YOU TWO say by to Daddy..

I hug the girls and wave to the boys after they left Holly came to ours with Harry and we sat down for a film day chocolate ice cream and everything comfort food I think that’s what we needed and that’s what we had, before I get a text hours later from Danny and I smile widely.

Message From Hubby<3<3<3<3:

Hello Baby missing you so much already just landed in L.A I love you so much hope you and the Girls are okay Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I reply soon as I read it

Message to Hubby<3<3<3<3:

Hey baby yeah girls have just gone to bed fed and bathed just here with Hol eating your ice cream;) I miss you so much too missed you when you left xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I must be smiling like a total idiot because Holly is for sure to bring it up

Holly: let me Guess message from Daniel

Jessie: aww Daniel very formal and yeah..

Holly: Glen cheeky bugger hasn’t messaged me yet

Jessie: he will

And as on que her phone buzzes and her face lights up and I elbow her playfully wow this feels like a replay from all those months ago ugh..

a/n

hello everyone I know its shit really shit just feel so down and I need time don’t know how quick the next one tomorrow