Chapter 8: Emotions of Love and Sorrow (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

"Sinbad"

His jaw hanged when he saw her. The dress she was wearing matched her perfectly. Ja'far smirked at his friend and excuses himself.
"What do you think?" She said shyly.

"Marry me." He said.
The girls looked at him shocked and he clasp his hand over his mouth, and turn deep red. Lia burst out laughing and the women squeal. She wiped a tear from her eye and smiles warmly at him.
"I will be married to you soon, my king." She giggles and he smirked.
"And when that day comes, I will hold you in my arms and show you all my love and passion all day and for the rest of our lives, my queen." Sinbad smiles kindly.
The women in the background, some can be heard passing out from his words. Lia grins and turn to the old woman.

"We'll take it. And thank......."

The rose bouquet in her hands dropped slowly. Time slowed down and his eyes widened as he saw her suddenly falling down to floor.

Thump!

"LIA!!"

Muu heard someone scream his sisters name and ran to the direction it came from. Muu and Mayura ran to the store Lia was and found the women fanning her. Mayura quickly knelt down and touched her forehead. Her eyes widened in horror when she saw Lia breathing heavily.
"She has a fever of 103!!!" She yells.
Muu quickly picked her up and they ran out of the store and backstop the palace.
The old woman was worried and ask if she could go with them. Mayura said alright and helped her the palace.

- Dream -

She sang softly as she sat on the lush green grass in a hill filled with flowers. She weaves a flower crown.

"Mama!"

She turns around and smiles when she sees two children run up to her. A little girl and a little boy.
"Solomon, Rakujima, what are you kids doing here?" She giggles.
The kids grin at her and sat down.
"Mom, can you sing one of those stories again? Plllleeeeaaasseee?" Rakujima pleads with puppy dog eyes.
She chuckles.
"Alright." She took a deep breath and begins.

"I'm a thief by trade
I'm a daughter of thieves but to stay with you
I turn over new leaves
I would break my own habits and I missed your making days
To deserve what you offer me
I willingly leave behind
my old ways

I'm a lover and a fighter
And what I love
I gladly fight for
But I confess my lies they swallow my pride so that I could say I'm on your side
I'm in love with the man that gave me my name though that love resembles a ball and a chain

since my birthday has bound me to

this undesired throne but despite duties harsh demands
I will pride call this land call it home I'm a fighter and a lover as fiercely one as the other when I give up I'll go and sell up my soul so that I can say I'm on your side"

She finished singing.
Her children were grinning from ear to ear at her. They always loved to hear their mother sing. Rakujima stood up and hugged her mom.
"Mama, come home. Papa isn't the same anymore." She buried her face in her chest.
Her eyes turn worried and she looked over at her son. Solomon looked down to the ground. He knows how is father is. And he will protect his sister and mother no matter what. Only he and his sister know where there mother is truly hiding.
"Sweet heart.....I...I...!!!"