Chapter 8: Emotions of Love and Sorrow (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

Silence....

"I know you're hiding something Sinbad. It's written all over your face even if you try to hide it." She turns to him, " If you do not tell Lia the truth, then you truly will regret it. It would be better if you tell her before someone else does." Lunala said and leaves.
Sinbad stayed silent and looks out the window. There on a tree branch, two village kids playing and sitting down. Childhood memories came back to him and a warm smile came on his lips. Lia would always sneak out to trees when she was little and play. She still does it now. He wonders how she is doing.

- Kou -

"How about this one?" Lisa said all the girls were in a dress shop.
They had all the males outside carrying their bags. Somehow, Muu was dragged into it. Let's just say, his fiance, Mayura, was dragged away by Kougyoku and Yui.
She was picking out a dress for Morgiana and Olba's sister, Brigit.
"Are we done yet?" Lia whines.
Kougyoku and Lisa glared at her and she shrunk away.
"I got work to do and I don't want Kouen on my ass saying I'm running away from work like Sinbad. And I feel sorry for Muu. All the stuff the guys are carrying isn't even anything of mine, Mayura or Morgiana's. It's your guys stuff." Lia said as she took out a peach and began to eat.
She's been craving fruits lately.
"Loosen up Lia. You need to relax. You been piling work on you lately and it's bad for your health and the baby.." Lisa snikers and all the girl turn to Lia shocked.
Lia narrowed her eyes and they turn to slits.
"I'm not pregnant." She said and the others groan.
Their dream shot down once again. They were really hoping she was pregnant. Lia just rolls her eyes and walked out of the store along with Morgiana and Mayura. Alibaba and the other males went up to them.
"Please tell me you girls are done!" Olba and Alibaba plead.
"You guys still got the others, me, Morgiana and Mayura are gonna go head. You guys remain here." Lia said.
Mayura walked up to Muu and handed him a package.
"I know you're probably tried so I bought you some food." Mayura smiles.
"And sorry you got dragged into this. You can come with us if you want to. I'm going to restock on magic supplies anyway." Lia said.
"Take us with you!" The other males said.
"No." Morgiana said and that shut them up.
Lia couldn't help but smile. It's been awhile since she felt this friendly atmosphere. She decided to walk ahead. She walked passed this store and saw wedding dresses. She smiles remembering the picture she took with Sinbad back then when they were teenagers. One dress caught her attention. She went in the store.
"Can I help you young lady?" A kind old woman said.
Lia smiles.
"If it be alright, may I try on this dress?" She asked and the lady nodded.

Lia was helped put on the dress. From her hair done to the make up. They took her out slowly and to a mirror. Lia's eyes widened in surprise. A gold with dress with golden purple flowers. On her hair, curled and a Vail on her. With jewels and pearls.

"You look beautiful my lady

"You look beautiful my lady." The old woman smiles warmly.
The maids were squealing.
"T-This me?" Lia stuttered.
The women nodded and smile. Lia felt tears falling from her eyes and smiles.
"Can....I show my fiance?" Lia said and they nodded.
Lia touches the mirror and it ripples like water. On the other side, it shows Sinbad and he was speaking to Ja'far. Looks like they haven't noticed.