Chapter Fifty Nine

Start from the beginning

"I know but I'm just tired."

"You know what I always told you when you were younger. You have to keep fighting, until you can't no more. Fighting is apart of life." She slide a hot plate across to me. I listened to what she was saying.

"I want you to come by later on tonight, because whether she like it or not it's not fair with her not wanting the kids around you."

"Just irritates me to the max."

"But you have to also be respecting on her she is my wi- my kids mother and there were times  she felt you disrespected her and that's what I don't want from neither of you." I told scooping some cheese eggs in my mouth.

"I always have and when I voice my opinion about her and certain things it's just my opinion."

"Mama she's not perfect-"

"I know she's not but she knows right from wrong, and she should respect my feelings. As I should hers."

"I just wish we had a clear past. None of the bad heartbreaking stuff happened, guess I can't have that huh." I told more so to myself.

****

After staying in the shower for almost an hour, I placed on some gray sweatpants and laid in my bed.

Of course I smelled Kera scent and it smelled good. I couldn't lie I missed her for those years I was gone. Just remembering that I was suppose to take Adrian to cut today, I texted Kera. Even though we weren't talking, this matter wasn't about us it was about the kids.

Text To: Kera MyEverything💜
You taking Dre to get his hair cut after?

She hadn't text back immediately and I didn't know if has was going to respond at all. I just went to my studio to check my emails. I hadn't been in my music lately with all the kids needs and attention they're getting. Plus I don't know if want to be full time again with across the country tours and all that. I just want to be here for my kids but I still want to make my fans happy.

Upon hearing the tv, Chris calls me and I've been meaning to stop to his place just to holla' at him.

"What's good blood?" I blurted.

"Nothin' bickin' it. What's good with you, you straight?"

"Yeah I'm alright."

"Mhm. Why I don't believe you?" He asked and I knew he was probably smirking.

"I'm good G, I just got a lot on my plate right now."