Charlie and the Wolf Pack {22}

Chapter Twenty-Two

I found Nick in the gym, he was working out I paused in the doorway to admire the scene in front of me. Nick was lifting weights without a shirt on and he wasn't alone. Both Wade and Connor were also in there and neither of them had on shirts. That was just the way it was with male wolves when they were working out. No shirts. Not that I minded at all.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not polite to stare?" Wade asked.

"If you didn't want people to stare you should be a shirt on" I shot back.

I stood there watching Nick, he looked so hot all muscled. Moving his arms up and down, and my God those arms were amazing. They were just so strong and manly. I wanted to go over there and lick the sweat off of them and then drag my tongue all over the rest of his body. I felt the ping in my gums, my fangs enlarged. I want bite the side of his neck, sucking his sweet tasty blood, while he pumped into me against a door or right here in the gym. I started walking towards him. I wanted him no I needed him. Now.

"She's got that look in her eye" someone said. What who was that?

"Charlie are you okay?" Someone asked. Oh that was Connor.

"Yeah I'm awesome, Nick you wanted me?"

"Yup" Nick answered. I waited but that was all he said.

"Well what did you want?"

"I don't know" what the hell.

"You don't know" I repeated.

"I mean I did know but then you started looking at me like you wanted to eat me."

"Because I do" I said.

"Well this is the part where I leave" Wade said.

"No stay, we'll leave" Nick said standing, he grabbed my arm and dragged me out the room.

He didn't stop dragging until we were in the room that we shared here, once we were inside he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me hard. I moaned as our tongues danced together in sync moving as one. Nick was grinding into me so hard I knew for sure there would be a mold of me in the door not that I cared in the least bit. We broke the kiss long enough to get my shirt off then my bra was ripped and thrown across the room. Hs hands found my breast and I arched into him. It had been too long and I couldn't wait.

"Nick, I need you now, rough and hard" I said breathless.

"Well why didn't you say so."

I pushed his sweatpants down and he stepped out of them. He got my pants and panties off, by ripping them both. Then in one forceful, swift motion he slammed into me, I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist so I could take him in deeper. Nick pulled back then slammed into me again and again and again. It was amazing, what the two of us shared. He knew what I wanted without me having to say a thing. Grabbing my hair he pushed my head to his neck.

"Go ahead" he said in hoarse voice.

So I did what we both wanted I bit into his neck, the sweet tasting liquid flowing freely into my mouth. The coopery taste was addictive and just what I needed. Though there was something different about it, not bad different it was more like amazing different. I wanted more so I took it, I kept sucking on his neck as he moved inside of me.

"More, harder" I said taking my mouth off of his neck for a second before putting bit back.

Nick gave me just what I asked for, he went deeper and harder as my teeth bit into him again and just like that everything came undone. I moaned, he gave a deep growl, my eyes rolled back in my head. I was grinding against him harder and faster. Both our hearts beating faster in our chest and then I came and a minute later Nick followed. Then I realized my fangs were still in his neck so slowly I pulled them out then licked the wound to close it. Still with me in his arms Nick made his way to the bed.