Valentine's Day Special

Start from the beginning

"What the hell is going on, someone tell me please🎶🎵" Lia sang to a the music from her music sphere.
She was listening to her playlist and completely unaware that Sinbad manged to get back in the kitchen and was watching her movements as she danced onto the next song.
She mixed and measured ingredient, and put them together and then in the oven. And Sinbad turned red when he saw her do a sexy move with her hands going down her hips, and licked his lips. Then Lia turns around to preform her next step and froze when she saw Sinbad looking at her with a smug and hungry expression looking at her.

"G-Get out!!" She screamed and threw a punch at him but he dodges and quickly pinned her to the wall.
He looks down at her flushed face and noticed a pink spot of frosting on her cheek. He leans down and licks it clean off her cheek. Lia turned red, and Sinbad looked at her with a smug smirk.
"You taste sweet Lia....." He pressed his body onto her.
"Wonder how you sound singing my name?" Sinbad purred.
He can never get enough of her singing his name. She sound like a goddess in his ears.

Then....

Suddenly he fell knocked out onto the floor. Lia looked at sighs to see it was Lisa with a frying pan.
"Thanks Lisa." Lia sighs.
"Honestly Lia, he was going to take you right here and then. Huff!" Lisa huffed.
She teleported to Sindria.
"She let me guess.....the kitchen exploded in Kou also?" Lia giggles.
"Yup........" Lisa sighs.

- 3 days later -

Lisa was asleep in her room, dreaming about a rose field and smelling the flowers. But her dream was interrupted when....

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!"

Her sisters threw themselves onto her.
"Noooooooo......let me sleep......." she whined as she put her pillow over her head.
"Come on Lisa! You'll get to spend sometime with Kouen." Yui grins.
Lisa sighs.
"Knowing Kouen, he doesn't even remember what today is....." she mutters.
"That's not true. I'm sure he'll remember." Yura smiles.
Ahh~ but Yura herself has to hide from Judar.....reason....
The man will be possessive today, and most likely not let her out of his sight. And.....he has...a bed ....in mind.
"At least you don't have a psycho boyfriend...." Ruka pouted.
"That damn Kouha..." she thought
As she rubbed the back of her neck.
A bright red hickey was on there.
Kouha's way of say, that she belongs to him.
Yui sighs.
"Hopefully, I can get Koumei to rest today. A simple date, out in the Koi pound, drinking tea, relaxing, eating some sweets, maybe me play that instrument." Yui smiles and yawns.
Lisa smiles at her sisters. But she at the same times sorry for what Lia will go through today.

- Sindria -

"Let's make a child." Sinbad said cheerfully.

SHATTER!!!
(Hope someone gets this reference)

Lia dropped the vase she had out of shock. Everyone in the room looked at the king in shock. And Ja'far is about to go and attempt suicide. Jibril was trying very hard not to burst out laughing, and thank the heavens Aqua , Lorena, and Krystal covered Aladdin's, Isabel's, and Morgiana's ears.
Currently, Lia was putting flower bases around the palace, and Sinbad saw her. Both were talking, and everyone else was heading there way. And they came right at the time Sinbad said that to her.

"A-A-ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE FOR A CHILD?!?!" Lia screeched.
Yamraiha quickly created a barrier around everyone so they would be invisible and can hear everything. Plus, she made ear muffs for Lia's siblings and Morgiana.
"I-I didn't mean it that way! I just....alright I admit it. I want to start a family with you." Sinbad looked at her seriously.
"He finally wants to have kids!" Hinahoho laughed.
Lorena was holding onto Ja'far, who wanted to go murder the king right this instant.
"W-W-We're not even married yet! A-and, you already thinking about starting a family?! I'M NOT READY TO BE A MOTHER YET FOR PETE'S SAKE!! MY MOTHER MAY HAVE TOLD YOU SHE WANTS GRANDKIDS, BUT MY FATHER WILL KILL YOU RIGHT THIS INSTANT IF HE COULD!!!" Lia yells.
"Sigh.........I know....but.....With everything that is going on..." Sinbad said with a slight blush.
Lia faced palms. She loves the man, and had plans for both of them since its Valentine's Day. She even prepared a small dinner for the both.
Simple and clean....that's the way she likes it. Not a fan of big stuff. She dragged her hand up to eyes and covered. She cracks open to peak and sees Sinbad nervous.
The man has never thought of settling down, and up till about a year ago, he reunited with the one he always wanted to marry. And here in front of him, his mate, is looking like she is going to kill him. She runs her hand down her face, down to her mouth and looks at her future husband.