Chapter Fourty One

Zacznij od początku

"No. But thank you so much." Q responded. She nodded heading to the office area just as they walked into Marcus' room. Marcus was sleeping but Kera was heartbroken, Q was too but he was also angry at whoever did this. Who was behind all of this? And on top of that when Marcus gets out (probably in a few days); Q has to explain why Quinn and Khloé have to stay with them for a month.

Q sighed feeling overpowered in defeat. Marcus shouldn't be laying in this hospital bed. If anything if they could trade places right now Q would be in this hospital bed no doubt. Marcus means everything to Qaumar and vise versa. Why did this have to happen to him? Qaumar thought holding Marcus' right hand.

Kera wanted to give him a moment alone so she'd just went to the café for something to eat. In reality she wasn't that hungry knowing this situation even though Marcus is okay.

Qaumar looked in Marcus' closed eyes but the bruises on his face and body made Q infuriated. He was torn between being livid and dismal. Qaumar just wanted to got out and kill whoever did this, and heal Marcus in a day. He wanted Marcus to have the same attitude and smile, telling Qaumar to do something he'd hadn't. Q missed that now watching his baby suffer with tubes up his nose.

Qaumar kissed Marcus' face lightly trying not to disturb him but he didn't move at all. Qaumar walked out to ask the doctor more questions and may even run into the police even though he was thinking of handling this situation himself.

Kera came back with a water noticing Qaumar was gone so she just sat by Marcus. He was breathing but the IV's connected to his nose and body made Kera depressed. She didn't want to see him like this.

Marcus started to move like a baby's first movement making Kera's eyes bulge. He wasn't in a coma it's just when he was sleeping with IV's connect to him wasn't a good sign.

"You're okay." Kera grabbed his hand.
"I know Marcus. I know." The intense look that they gave each other showed all emotions and what was mentally said. Marcus was petrified and furious.

He coughed in so much pain he started crying.

"Who did this?" Kera mumbled.

The doctors came in giving Marcus some medication for his pain, checking on him, and changing his bandaids. Qaumar was probably still taking to the doctors and or police.

Kera watched Marcus winced in pain from them touching him. All his doctors were nice and gentle but any touch on him was going to hurt. The bruises weren't to much on his face more so on his chest and lower area. Kera felt his pain in every sound he made. This hurts her to see him like this. But who did this?

Marcus just doesn't go and start trouble towards nobody. He may have haters, everyone does but why would anyone do this to Marcus, she thought. After the doctors left after telling me that he needed to drink his Insure to keep something in his system.

"Marcus please drink some." He shook his head. "You have too to, get better."

Qaumar walked in just as I placed the bottle down. They observed each other up until Q placed a kiss on his forehead.

"You have to drink this." Marcus sighed lightly while Qaumar raised his bed up so he could. Q held the straw to his lips just as he drunk a little bit. The way he swallowed was like each time would be the death of him.

"I talked to the police but they wanted to ask you some questions too, and I told them not right now. This shit is crazy man!" Qaumar said slamming the magazines, flower vase and whatever else was on the table near him. "I wasn't there! I wasn't there to protect you."

Q started pacing the floor scaring Kera a little. She never saw this side of him but anyone could have this side in them if a love one was beaten to this point.

"Who did this?" Qaumar asked. Marcus didn't say anything. He didn't even give a clue. He just laid there. Qaumar then started asking the same question in different ways.

"You gotta tell me if you know."

No response.

"Marcus who's behind this?"

Nothing.

"Baby, who the fuck did this to you!"

Zilch.

"Qaumar just give him some time. He just woke up. Why don't you get some fresh air." Kera told him before they'd get kicked out of the hospital because of him yelling. Q then left the room.

Something is telling Kera, Marcus knows who did this but he's either not telling because he's afraid what Q will do or he's afraid to get hurt again. But being that Kera's been in situation similar with this she knows he needs some time. He'll come around eventually.

Poor Marcus😢 he's my fave! Comment & Vote