Unidentified Chapter 7: Wandering in a New Life

At the end of the battle of Alma Torran, 16 rukh birds didn't return to the great flow.

One was Sheba. Solomon watched and wish he could've done something to help his wife. But it confused him why her rukh didn't return back to the Great flow. His sisters and mothers rukh didn't return either. As he saw and wondered through different worlds, he was amazed by how much life there was. There were beings that surpass god, yet, they didn't make a move on other worlds. Only time will tell....

Cling......

A bell.....

He heard the chime of a bell. He wondered towards this sound. As he traveled, he saw the different worlds there are. Until he stopped at one.

Earth....

This world had no magic at all.

"Interesting...." he mumbled.

He went down there and saw a sign. The numbers it said.

1976

The place was dated. And things were quite different.

"Crud....where is that idiot?"

He sees a girl with strange light blue hair, red eyes, wearing a shirt and
"Pants?" That go up to her knees, with some strange black boots.

He sees a girl with strange light blue hair, red eyes, wearing a shirt and"Pants?" That go up to her knees, with some strange black boots

She looks like Ugo, but the female version. If Ugo and Yunaria had a daughter, Solomon was sure she would look like him.
The girl looked impatient. Looks like she is waiting for someone.
"Honestly, Ariella, you take to long?" The girl stood up when she saw her friend come.
"Hmmm....you sure about that Lunala? Remember the last time you made me wait?" The girl known as Ariella said.
Black hair with purple streaks, black lip gloss on her lips, and her dress also black, and blue eyes.
"Don't remind me. Change the subject, I found the book you wanted. Also.....did you find anything on your ancestors?" Lunala asked, nervous.
Solomon raised an eyebrow. Why did she sound afraid?
"I was able to date it back to 1828." Ariella said.
The girls walked to the park and sat down on the bench. She took out a book, and a folder. She handed it to Lunala. Lunala opened it and her fave turned to confusion at the old paper article with a picture. She began to read it.

September 16, 1828

A girl in her early 20's was found washed up the beach of Florida, with a child in her arms. The girl has, sliver hair, blue eyes, female Arabian clothing. She wore strange looking jewelry. She was taken to the hospital and treated. When she woke up, the doctors were surprised that she spoke perfect English. But the doctors saw she had amnesia. She had no memory of her life. She didn't remember her own name."

"Crud.....I feel sorry for her.." she commented.

Solomon looked at the image on the paper with wide eyes. It was his sister. She survived what happened in Alma-Toran. But his face turned to confusion at who was the child.