Behind the Scenes (Sal x Reader)

"You look sexy in this suit." You said to Sal as you tightened his tie. He smiled at you.

"Now isn't the time for this (Y/N)." Sal said, looking around awkwardly. You smiled at him. This is why I love working in the clothing department. You thought to yourself. You pulled him close to you with his tie.

"I can't help it." You mumbled. Sal looked down at you. He was anticipating what you were about to do next. You kissed him, releasing his tie. Your hand traveled down from the tie to his pants. You grabbed the belt and stared to slid it out of the buckle.

"COME ON SAL!" You both jumped, ruining the kiss. You glared over at Joe while Sal laughed. Joe looked at you and shrugged. "Sorry to interrupt but we got a show to film."

"I'll be right there Joe." Sal said. He kissed your cheek which made a sigh.  "Try to control yourself while I'm gone."

"I'll try..." You mumbled. Through out the filming of the episode, you stared at Sal. When your eyes locked, you would look at him with a seductive smirk. Of course Sal's was staring at you, intrigued by your looks. Joe and Q already took their turns, and now it was his. You grabbed his shoulder before he left.

"Good luck out there." You said. You kissed him. When you pulled away, Sal stared at you, amazed by the kiss. You smirked, feeling accomplished. It was so fun to get Sal so turned on in a filled room. Especially when it was his friends and work associates. When Sal left, the guys stared at you. Then never said anything but you can tell they were wondering what that kiss was about.

"You seem a little distracted today. Everything ok?" Q asked. You laughed quietly to yourself.

"Sal loses!" Joe finally yelled. You sighed in relief. You couldn't control yourself like Sal wanted you to. You needed some action now.

"(Y/N), where's your husband?!" Murr asked. You raised your eyebrow.

"He's not back?" You asked. The guy's shook their heads. You sighed and pulled out your phone.

To: Sal 💕
Where are you?

While the guys tired to contact Sal, he answered you right away.

From: Sal 💕

I'm in the dressing room. I'm embarrassed.

You raised your eyebrow. Embarrassed? About that kiss? You stood up and snuck out of the room to the room you guys used to dress the guys. Sal sat in there, his hands covering his face."Hey, what's wrong?" You asked.

"I got a boner and it's all your fault." He said, with a muffled voice. You laughed a bit at Sal. You walked over to Sal and moved his hands from his face.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to turn you on." You said, laughing. He rolled his eyes at you.

"Yes you did!" He said. You sighed.

"Let me fix it then." You smirked. You kissed Sal passionately. Your hands traveled down to his pants. You were bummed out you couldn't tease him. He had to get to Impractical Jokers. You unbuckled the belt and slipped the belt out of loops. Sal watched your hands as you slipped the button out of the button hole.

"Hurray I have to get back." He mumbled. You rolled your eyes. As you got down on your knees, you pulled his pants down.

"Calm down." You mumbled. He nodded. You tugged down his boxers and saw how excited he was. Hurrying Sal's phone repeatedly buzz made you quickly act. Sal groaned at the sudden feeling of pleasure.

"Oh god." He moaned. You continued on. All your hard work of teasing and getting him worked up had worked. You thought about what he was gonna do to you when you got home. Sal's hands suddenly ran his fingers into your hair. You knew exactly what that meant, he was close. "Oh god (Y/N)!" He yelled as he finished. You did what you had to do and helped Sal with his pants and belt.

"See I told you I'd quickly help you." You said. He laughed and kissed you.

"Yeah yeah." He said. He adjusted his shirt, tucking it into his pants. "I need to get back. Thank you baby I love you." He said. He pecked your cheek and left the room. You smiled to yourself. You loved doing this to Sal.