Sick Day (Joe x Reader)

Joe groaned loudly which made you wake up a bit. "(Y/N)." He said. You ignored him. He felt his arm lay across you. "(Y/NNNNNN)." He whined.

"What?" You asked.

"I'm sick." He said. You grabbed his arm and shoved it off of you.

"Then take some medicine." You mumbled.

"It's too far." He said. You sighed. "Take care of me please." Joe begged. You rubbed your eyes and stood up.

"Sit up." You told him. You walked into the bathroom. "What's up wrong exactly?!" I yelled.

"I have a stuffy nose, a headache, and a sore throat." He yelled back. You nodded to yourself and found some medicine. You walked into the bedroom to see Joe with the covers on the floor and in his underwear.

"Joe." You sighed.

"Its hot." He groaned. You shook your head and poured the right amount into the measurement cup.

"Here Joey." You said. He took the cup and sniffed it.

"Smells good....but it's not gonna taste good." He said. You frowned and nodded.

"But you need it to get better." You said. He plugged his nose and shot it down. He made a goofy face of disgust. You laughed.

"That's awful!" He yelled. He handed you the cup still gagging.

"Do you want anything?" You asked.

"Water please." He said. You nodded and walked downstairs. While you cleaned the cup out, you could hear Joe walking down the stairs.

"Joe?!" You yelled. You heard the tv come on. "Joe!" You yelled again.

"What?!" He whined. You grabbed a water bottle and walked into the livingroom.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Laying the couch." He said. You set the water on the table. He moved his head up given you a place to sit. You sat down letting him lay your head on your lap.

"You should be asleep in our bedroom." You said. He shook his head.

"I wanna watch tv on my comfortable couch." He said.

"You're on me." You said laughing.

"I wanna watch tv on my comfortable girlfriend." He said.

*****
It was hard to do the things you needed to with an overdramatic Joe Gatto whining and asking you for things. "Babeeee."he would whine.

"Yes Joey?" You asked.

"I need a blanket." He said.

"I had one on the couch, what happened to it?" You asked. He shrugged.

"I think I brought it upstairs." He said. You shook your head.

"Told you to leave it downstairs." You said. He shrugged again.

"It's sooo soft I'm sorry." He said. You smiled.

"It's alright." You said with a sigh. You walked upstairs and found the soft blanket on the floor. You walked back downstairs and laid the blanket on him. He smiled.

"Thank you." He said.

"Can I go back to the dishes?" You asked. He nodded.

"Wait!" He yelled when you got into the door to the kitchen. You sighed and turned around.

"Yes?" You asked.

"I need a kiss to help me feel better." He said. You laughed a bit.

"Alright. But no lips." You said. He groaned. You walked over and kissed his forehead. "Damn."

"What?" He asked. You felt his forehead.

"You're burning up." You said. He frowned.

"I'm gonna nap." He said.

"Okay go ahead sweetie." You said. He smiled. You smiled and went to the kitchen.

**Next morning**

You woke up and cough harshly. You swallowed. Ow! Felt like you just ate some glass. You sat up and blew your nose. You felt Joe's arms go around your waist.

"Are you sick now?" He asked. You nodded.

"It hurts." You mumbled. He sat up and kissed your cheek.

"Don't worry I'll take care of you." He said. You smiled.

"Thanks." You said. You leaned in to kiss Joe's lip but kissed his cheek. He grinned.

"No lips." He said. You chuckled and laid down.

"Darn it." You mumbled. He felt you forehead.

"Rest. I'll get you medicine and water." He said.

"Thank you." You said. He nodded and walked out of the bedroom.