Angry Murr (Part 2)

"Q, I don't know what to do!" You yelled in a panic. He rubbed your back.

"Calm down." He said softly. You just shook your head. Murr had called and apologized for everything. He had talked to Bessy about Joe and everything and he felt stupid.

"He just got so mad at something so ridiculous and I don't know if I wanna trust him anymore....I love him but when I saw him like that it got to me." You explained.  He nodded. You could tell he was speechless.

"What do you think is best?" He asked. You sighed.

"Divorce...." You mumbled. He looked at you shocked.

"Are.....are you serious?" He asked. You shrugged.

"I mean....what if he freaks out again? I don't want that! I don't think I could take the heartbreak and the tears and the constant apologizes." You said. Q grabbed your shoulders.

"Whoa whoa calm down!" He said. You took a few deep breaths.

"It's for the best." You said. He nodded. "How will I tell him?" You asked.

"Just call him (Y/N)." He said. You nodded and dialed his number.

"Hello?" Murr said excited. You frowned.

"Hi Murr." You said.

"Hi (Y/N), are you coming home soon?" He asked.

"No Murr I'm not." You said. The line went silent.

"You say that like you're  never coming home." He mumbled. You were silent this time. "You're coming home right?" He added.

"No Murr....I think a divorce is best for us." You said. You could hear this deep breathes on the phone. They made you shiver when you heard them. They made you think of a couple weeks ago when he was mad.

"I understand." He said. "Can I talk to Q? You're with him right?" He asked.

"Yes I am." You said. You slowly took the phone away from your ear. "Murr wants to talk to you." You said. Q took the phone form you and put it to his ear.

"Hello?" He said.

"You did this, didn't you?! Who can I trust anymore?! I thought you guys were my best friend but your all fucking my wife! Fuck you! Fuck Joe! Fuck Sal! She was the only thing I had and you all took her away! That why you let her stay huh?! To fuck her and get her to hate me!" Murr yelled.

"Don't you see that this isn't our fault? It's yours Murr, you did it! You got crazy jealous for no reason and you're doing it right now! (Y/N) would never cheat on you! How dare you say all that about your best friends." Q yelled back.

"You guys aren't my best friend! I was wondering who it was who was fucking her. Is it you? Joe? Sal? All of you?" Murr asked. Q looked at you with a pissed look.

"None of us!" He yelled.

"Sure! Whatever you say Q!" Murr yelled. He hang up his phone and threw it. Q sighed and gave you your phone.

"What did he say?" You asked. He shook his head.

"Just bullshit....don't worry." He said. You sighed and nodded. You both sat and watched the tv. You used all your might to hold the tears back. 

********
So guys I need some help. I just watched Goosebumps and it inspired me to make a chapter about one of the guys as a monster hunter. The problem is I don't know who I should make the hunter so comment who I should do! Btw sorry for making Murr batshit crazy it just seemed right.