Amusement Park (Friends!)

"Come on guys! You're being too slow!" You yelled. Being on the "Where's Larry?" Your landed you and the guys in Ohio. Of course you told the guy you were taking them to one of the best amusement parks ever! Cedar Point. You were so excited you couldn't contain your self. You handed the ticket teller your tickets. It was perfect because it was school time which means it was pretty much empty.

"Please calm down." Sal chuckled. You shook your head. You couldn't wait. You were gonna force the guys to ride this rides no matter what.

*****

"I'm gonna throw up I swear." Sal mumbled.

"No you won't." You said. You were both standing in line for the Millennium Force. It was voted the best roller coaster in the world. It went 75 mph and went quite high. As you stood in line, you watched the roller coaster zoom past. You heard Sal groan.

"We're gonna die." He said. You rolled your eyes.

"You sound like Murr. Look this rollercoaster is fine! Perfectly safe! Do you see anyone crying?" You asked. He nodded then pointed at a man. Tears went down from his eyes as the woman next to him laughed. You shrugged.

"Oh no it's our turn." He mumbled. You grinned. You both sat in the middle to calm Sal a bit. The ride started going up the ramp. "This is high. This really high!" He yelled. You shook your head.

"It's kinda high." You shrugged. He groaned. As you approached the top, you put your hands up.

"You're crazy!" He yelled. As soon as it went down, Sal started screaming. You laughed at him. The ride ended and you looked over at Sal.

"So what did you think?" You asked. He was taking deep breaths.

"That wasn't so bad. Kinda fun." He said, smiling.

"Awesome! Then you wanna go again?" You asked.

"Whoa ok. It wasn't that fun." He said. You both left the ride and went to look at the picture taking. You looked happy and like you were having fun. Sal looked scared out of his mind. "Oh my god." He mumbled. You laughed. You both returned to the guys.

"Did he scream?" Q asked.

"Like a little bitch." You said. They all laughed even Sal.

"Yeah fine I admit it." He said. You smiled.

******

"This is gonna be awesome!" Joe yelled. You nodded. You both stood in line for the top thrill dragster. 410 feet tall, 117 miles per hour. You was probably the coolest ride in the whole park. Of course Joe was super pumped to do it. The others said they would watch in the bleachers. The line was surprisingly short. You two waited for the front.

"I'm sure it fun." Sal said.

"Yeah but horrifying." Murr said. Q shrugged.

"Meh. I just didn't feel like going on." Q said.

"Holy shit they're in the front." Sal said. Q and Murr looked over and saw Joe waving at them from the first seat. You peeked over at them and waved too. They waved back.

"They're insane." Murr said. You and Joe had made sure to keep your heads back cause the announcer said that the start was very sudden. Boy he was right. The second the light turned green, it went 0 to 117 like that. The ride was only a couple seconds long but it was the best couple seconds ever!

"That was awesome!" He yelled. You nodded.

"Ok riders how was your ride?!" The announcer yelled. Out of everyone Joe was "wooing" and clapping the loudest. You laughed. You both got off and went to the guys.

"That looked intense." Q said.

"It was the best thing ever!" Joe yelled. You nodded excited.

******

"Are you sure it doesn't go upside?" Murr asked. You nodded. It really did but Murr was 38 and has never been on an upside down ride. So the guys figured it was best he went on the Corkscrew. It wasn't to intense. Let's just say if you had a child this could be their first upside down ride. He nodded.

"This will be fun." You told him. You both took a seat in the middle. The ride started to up the smallish ramp.

"Whoa whoa what's that?" He asked, pointing at the two hoops.

"Oh hey this does go upside down!" You said pretending to be shocked.

"No no! I want to get off!" He yelled pulling the lap bar.

"Too late!" You said. The ride dropped down. The whole ride, Murr was screaming like he did when he was sky diving. When the ride stopped, he was crying a bit and was taking deep breaths. You held back your laughter.

"You're crazy! I'm done I'm done!" He yelled. When you got to the bottom Murr was stomping away from the guys who were laughing at him.

****

"Mmm doesn't look that bad." Q said. You both were standing in line for the Raptor. It was a green ride that went upside down a good number of times. The seats hang form the track with shoulder harnesses. Q enjoyed watching people ride rollercoasters but when he was asked he'll ride.

"I agree." You said. You sat on the outside of the ride and Q took a seat next to you. A couple took the seats next to Q.

"Aw what a cute couple." The girl said to the guy. Q chuckled.

"Actually we're just friends." He said. The couple apologized to you two. It made you wonder what other people mistaken you and the others as a couple. You stopped think about it when the ride started. You noticed Q getting antsy.

"What's wrong?" You asked. He looked over at you.

"Full of adrenalin. Just wanna get going you know?" He said. You nodded in agreement. Finally as Q wanted the ride started. As the ride went on you felt your head hit against the sides now and then. You enjoyed upside down rides but sometimes it was a real head ache maker. The ride ended and you and Q looked at each other.

"Ouch." You both said then laughed. You both walked up to the guys holding your heads.

****
"Do we have to leave?" you whined. The guys nodded.

"We have a show to do tomorrow." Murr said. You huffed.

"Fine." You mumbled. Today was one of the greatest days on tour.