Baby Names (Murr x Reader)

"Do you know what a cute name would be? Joseph! Lots of nicknames to call that baby Joe, Joey or something more personal."

"What about Salvatore? That's a unique name! Sounds fancy too."

"No no no. How many super cool and chill guys do you know named Salvatore or Joesph? Brian's a cool name." You sighed in frustration. You were not in the mood for this.

"Guys! For the hundredth time I couldn't possibly choose between the three of your names! Just leave me alone!" You yelled. They all looked at each other. This competition for the name for yours and Murr's baby drove you insane. It's not that you didn't like their name you just couldn't pick.

"Guys, leave her alone." Murr said. You stood up, feeling overwhelmed with emotions. You couldn't help it, it was the baby.

"Im going to the bathroom." You said in aggravated tone. The guys watched you leave the livingroom.

"What's up with her?" Sal asked. Murr shook his head. When you were mad, he was often mad.

"Hormones. That's why you guys need to leave her alone." He said.

"Yeah I don't want to be kicked out of the Murray residence." Joe said. Murr rolled his eyes.

"You're very close." He warned. The guys couldn't help it. They didn't want to wait any longer. They wanted to know who the baby would be named after, if the baby was even going to be named after them.

"Fine. We'll wait until you guys know what you want." Q mumbled. The others nodded. Murr smiled a bit.

"Thank you guys." He said. You walked back into livingroom, feeling everyone staring.

"What?" You asked, harshly.

"We're super sorry (Y/N)." Joe said. Q and Sal nodded.

"We should really be patient and let you and Murr decide what to name the baby." Sal said. You smiled at all of them.

"Awww you guys! Thank you! I'm sorry I got mad I can't help it." You said. Joe shrugged.

"I understand completely! Went through it with Bessy." He said. After about an hour, the guys left. You and Murr had to get up early for an ultrasound appointment.

"I hope everything's ok." You said. Murr placed his hand lightly on your baby bump.

"I'm sure everything is perfect." Murr said. You kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm sure you're right." You said. He smiled and put his forehead on the top of your head.

****
The next morning, you decided to come with Murr to set to share the news. You were beaming which the guys noticed right away. "Well someone is very happy." Q said. You nodded.

"Never been happier." You said. Murr wrapped his arm around your shoulder and smiled.

"We found out the gender of the baby." Murr said. The whole crew looked over, dying to know.

"We'll go ahead! What's the gender?!" Joe asked. You and Murr looked at each other, waiting for one of you to say it. Murr squeezed your shoulder.

"It's a girl!" You yelled. The crew gasped and cheered in celebration for you guys. You heard of few of them yelled congrats. The guys frowned.

"Oh...sooooo...none of our names can be her name..." Sal mumbled. You fake pouted.

"Nooo sorry." You said. Finally, they'll shut up and back off. Q shrugged and hugged you.

"Congrats on the baby girl!" He said. Joe and Sal smiled and hugged you too.

"Congrats!" They both said.

"Thank you guys so much!" You said. You felt tears of happiness came down your face.

"You know, I have a name you can use." Joe said.

"What's that?" Murr asked. Joe smirked a bit.

"Josephine!" He yelled. The crew laughed at him. Sal pushed him out of the way and smiled.

"Sally is such an adorable name!" He said. Q scoffed at the two of them.

"No way! Brianna is too cute." He said. The guys argued among each other. You sighed and put you head in Murr's chest.

"I thought they would stop after they found out it was a girl." You mumbled. Murr laughed and rubbed your back.

"I'm so sorry for them." He said. You laughed a bit.

"It's ok. They'll have the funniest guys in her life, even they are annoying." You said. Murr laughed then kissed your forehead.

****

Hey guys! Just a heads up, the next four parts will be dirty chapters with the guys! So get ready!!