Beach Flirting (Murr x Reader)

You laid back feeling the sun against your skin. You were hoping to get a tan and not to burn. You felt someone lay next to you. You quickly sat up.

"Hey." The man grinned. He sounded like he was trying to be flirty.

"Uhh hi?" You said.

"Murr, she's way outta your league." Sal said. Murr shook his head. Murr adjusted his glasses.

"So this is a nice place to lay down. But I couldn't help but to notice you enjoying it alone." He said. You nodded.

"Everyone I knew was busy." You answered. He nodded.

"Murr, I'd be amazed if you could get this girl's phone number." Joe said.

"Hey, can I get your number?" He asked. You laughed a bit.

"But I just met you! I don't even know your name." You said.

"It's James. Number?" He asked.

"Wow that wasn't desperate." Joe chuckled. The others laughed.

"I don't know..." You mumbled.

"Well then I have some time to talk." He said.

*****
"Murrrrrr." Q groaned into the microphone. You and Murr had been talking for about an hour and the boys were getting impatient. Murr ignored them.

"So I'm afraid I have to get going." You said. You packed a few things into your bag and looked over at Murr. "You've earned my phone number." You laughed. He smiled.

"Awesome." He said happily. He handed you his phone and you tapped in your number.

"Congrats it took you a whole hour to get it." Sal laughed.

"See you around." Murr said standing up. You smiled and nodded. He helped you fold up the towel you laid on.

"Thanks bye." You said. He smiled and waved. You both walked your separate ways with a huge smile.

***

Hey guys! I wanna do a part with the guys as Disney princes! But who should I base them on? Suggestions are very much wanted.