Chapter 26: War of Despair: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Can we please change the subject?"

- Near Kou Borders -

"HYAAAAA!!" Lia yells as she cut another black djiin in half and sends lighting shocks at the next ones before they regenerate.
Aladdin was now using his father's staff and shot fire balls at another one. Yura, Ruka and Yui destroyed another group of black djiins with bat wings.
Krystal and Lorena raised the earth and shot boulders at the black djiins. Alibaba used Amon's sword and blasted them away. Isabel helped her sister by freezing the black djiins and shattering them.
Kouha watched in aw and recognize everyone but Alibaba. Ruka has a new djiin and has a djiin equip similar to Kouha.
She flew down to him and he turned beat red at how....ahem.....skin...was revealed.
(A/n: Ruka djiin equip)

He smirked at her.
"And I thought you were flat chested." He smirked which earned him a kick in the knees.

Lia then felt it.

"EVERYONE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!!" She screamed and just in time because a huge blue flame attack came and destroyed the army of black djiins in one shot.
"HOLY SHIT!!" Yui and Ruka yell.
"KOUEN IS ON HIS WAY!!!!!" Yura yells.
"Hmph! Late as usual!" Lia huffed but grins.
The girls all undjiin equip and land near Kouha. Isabel floats down along with Alibaba and Aladdin. Lia then fly's towards Kouen. He spots her and smirks.
"You're late." She smirked while his household was about to yell at her, but stopped when Kouen raised his hand.
"Says the one that always wakes up 5 hours later." He said and Lia just smiles.
"At least I'm not a shut in~" She sang.
Kouen's smirk fell.
He was so going to get her back her for that. Especially.......
"I over heard you and Lisa speaking about Alma-Toran." He said and Lia stiffened.
"Hmmm.....I wonder...?" Lia smiles and quickly few back with the others.
She heard Lorena explaining to Alibaba that was Prince Kouen and his household members. She landed near them. They watched was his household beaten down the black djiins.
"Girls." Lia said and they turned towards her.
I sent a message to stand by because Krystal looked ready to start a history war with Kouen when both locked eyes with each other. And the message she gave him with her eyes,(because I saw his eyes widened)
"I got information that you been looking for all your life." With a smug look.
Lorena just shakes her head because she knows the contest those to have when it comes to knowledge. But my guess is......
.
.
.
"Aladdin, please prepare to whack Krystal on the head if she says one word with Alma-Toran." I pointed at his father's staff.
Aladdin raised on eyebrow along with Isabel. She held Sheba's staff and said..
"If Ala won't do it, can I?" She asked with a smirk.
I get and nodded and face palm when I see Krystal locked on stare down with Kouen. I can easily tell what they are saying.

Kouen: You better tell me what you found out this instance.

Krystal: Why would I tell you?

Kouen: Krystal.........

Krystal: I can not say, or Lia will kick my as.

FUCK YOU KRYSTAL FOR BRINGING ME INTO THIS!!!!

Kouen looked my way and I flinched. I flipped Krystal off and she just shrugs.
"It's gonna be worse if he found out we're from another world." Yui whisper screams.
Ruka and Yura rapidly nod their heads along with Isabel.