Chapter 26: War of Despair: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Never would of thought I run into The queen of the Jorōgumo Clan." Cresendent said as he saw Renacha who was flying next to his wife.
On a Spider. Misty was next to her on another spider with her son and Renacha's daughter.
"Why is that a surprise?" Renacha said.
"Because you became the Magi's household member." Cleopatra said.
Renacha rolled her eyes and smiles.
"She far exceeded my expectations. She proved to me that she could move forward. She won't bow down to fate." She said and everyone looked at her in shock and Lunala smirks.
"Just what I expected from a girl from my world." Lunala smiled.
"What do you mean, from your world?" Hakuren said was he stood neck to Kyo.
"Agree. What are you trying to say?" Hakuyuu said as he stood next to Cleopatra.
Both Ren brothers wore mask to hide their identities.
"Aladdin will tell you all in the future along with Lia and Isabel." Lunala said as they continue forward.

THUNDER!!

"Uuuuuugggghhhhh.....why did we have to run into him out of all people...?" Lunala groans and runs a hand over her face.
Next to them, stood Sinbad and the Seven Sea's Alliance.
"Misty, Renacha!" Yamraiha, Aqua, Lisa, and Morgiana waved at them along with Drakon.
On another bird was, Erza, and Shiro.
"Grandpa! Grandma!" Morehi squeals in delight when he sees Darius and Mira.
Both send a warm smile to their grandson.
"Mother, it's been awhile. And how are you King Darius ?" Misty said as she motion the spider to fly near them.

"Who are all these people?" Sinbad asked.
Lunala smirked and raised her hands up.
"My seven sea's alliance." She smirked proudly.
Sinbad's eyes widened in shock. All of these people must be from neutral kingdoms that refuse to side or join anyone. And ever single one of them refused to join with him. And to think Lunala is the leader. She is the Mermaid Queen after all....
"Shit....." Sinbad cursed.
"You're headed to Magnostadt also?" Misao said as she looked down on him.
"Yes. It is a pleasure to meet you, Queen Misao. I am King Sinbad." Sinbad sent his signature smile.
"Aaaaahhh.....a player eh?" Cleopatra smirked.
"King Sinbad, I will have your head if flirt with my wife again." Kyo threatened as he summon out his crow wings.
Sinbad was taken back and immediately began to apologize.
"So......have you told anyone about Lia then? That she is alive?" Fan Hung said.
The seven sea's alliance turned to Sinbad with shock expressions.
"She's alive?!" Mira yells and smiles.
"I was hoping to surprise you, but looks like the cat is out of the bag. Yes Lia is alive, and we're getting married." Sinbad said as he crossed his arms proudly.
"I wonder....." Lisa mumbled and Sinbad shot her a glare.
"And I wonder if you're getting married to prince Kouen?" He retorted back.
Elisa hand her eyes closed.
"I approve of Prince Kouen, and his siblings. But even if they get married, we will not ally with Kou." Elisa smiled.
Lisa stuck her tongue out at Sinbad and everyone snickers.

"Now, now, no fighting, okay Sinbad?"

They see Yunan fly next to them. You see, everyone from both alliances know each other and are good friends and get along. On the other hand, Lunala and Sinbad....well....you get the gist.

"Yunan, are you happy to see Lia again?" Lunala decided to change the topic as everyone continued forward.
"Yes I am! I never would of thought she be brought back here. I hope she remembers me. I remember the times I would train her and watch her grow up to a beautifully young woman. Oh, I wonder how much she's grown." Yunan sighs softly and Sinbad looks at him with and annoyed look.
"You sound like a father." Aqua said.
"Really? Well then, I wonder how my grandchildren will look like?" He said and everyone turned to look at Sinbad who turn beat red.
"Lia, looks at you more like a older brother. The same way she looks at Muu and Kouen ." Erza said.
"Hmmm.....and they do not approve of Sinbad at all and more likely going to be furious that they are getting married." Scoripi said.
"BUUUURRRRNNN!!!" Lisa yells and laughs.