Chapter 56 :)

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην Kelly_Al

*Monday, day 73*

-Ever's P.O.V- 

"Hi, buttercup." I jumped and turned around quickly just to have warm lips press against mine. I put my hands lightly on his cheeks and he slowly pulled back, a beautiful smile on his lips.

"Hey..." I said kinda breathless. I swear he takes my breath away just by batting his eyelashes. Liam wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. His rested on top of my had as I put my head in his chest. 

He's so much taller than me, I barely reach his shoulders. I slid my hands in his backpockets and he chuckled, but only began playing with the ends of my crazy blonde hair in return.

"Mmm... Is it creepy to say you smell good?" Liam asked, making me giggle and most defiantely blush.

"I don't know, I just know you smell good." I said. Liam chuckled and kissed the crown of my hair.

"Ditto, baby." Oh goodness! Liam doesn't really call me baby, but whenever he does it, he always purposely makes his voice deeper and it's really... Yeah, let's just say it messes with my head and makes me look like a tomato.

"Oh, shus you." I smacked his butt. Liam pulled back with a cheeky smile and one of his eyebrows raised.

"Did you just smack my bum?" he asked, making me giggle by the way he said 'bum'. 

"Maaaybe." I said all innocently. Liam smirked and wiggled his eyebrows creepily. "Stop, that's creepy." I said, putting two fingers on his eyesbrows to stop them from wiggling. That gesture only encouraged him to move them more, so I ended up giggling like mad. I stopped when he slapped my butt though. "Liam!" I squealed and jumped away from him with my hands on my butt.

"What? I totally deserved smacking ya back." He said with his hands raised. I pursed my lips and then ran and smacked his butt again. "Hey!" 

And with that done, I ran with him right behind me. I squealed every time he got close and began ducking under things because it's obviously easier for me to crawl around since he's much bigger. I also used people as hinders and ended up in the cafeteria.

"Phew." I breathed out and bent over my knees, trying to catch my breath. That is until ars wrapped around me and lifted me up.

"Ha!" Liam said in victory with his arms wrapped around me and at my elbow, so he literally had me captured.

"Noooo." I cried dramatically. Liam put me down on the edge of a table and then stood in front of me with his arms crossed like a boss. Yeah, he taught me to say that. Seriously, he's too dorky sometimes, but I love it, so never mind.

"You my pretty lady has been captured, what do you have to say for your actions earlier?" He asked all medieval style.

"What actions?" I asked like a dumb blonde. I'm blonde, but really dumb. Liam moved closer to me at an intense speed and end up pushing me down so my back was against the table and he stood between my legs while leaning over me, his face hovering over mine.

"Oh, you sure you don't know?" He asked, definately teasing me.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'. Liam leaned down and barely kissed me then placed his face in my neck and kissed ever so lightly at this one spot that made me burst out laughing. "No, Liam!" I squealed and pushed at his chest, but he just chuckled and kissed me again, just as lightly on the exact same spot.

"What do you have to say?" He whispered and kissed again, making me shriek out horribly. I'm so damned ticklish and he knows that! Especially when he kisses me there. Do you know how he found out about that?