Chapter 19 :)

Jessica's P.O.V

I unwrapped myself from Zayn adn walked over to mah girls and Ed. The lads, Miley and Selena stood there and watched us curiously. 

"What's the test about?" Zayn asked and held his eyes on me.

"Hmm... About.." Alison thought for a bit. "Trust. The test is about trust." She nodded and we did too.

"Okay, I've got an idea." I said and put my hand up in the air. Everyone turned to me and gestured for me to go on. "To make it less embarrassing, we'll go with a person each, but Ed goes with the two girls. Then we'll ask questions. If we approve the person may see our chamber." I explained and we nodded.

"Okay, so no couples get to go together. I'll take..." Alison said and looked over the lads. "Zayn." He nodded and walked over to her. 

"I'll take..." Maddison looked over the remaining guys. "Liam." Liam walked over to her then.

"I'll take Harry." Ever said in a momma bear voice. She is real protective over Al after what happened. Harry then went over to her.

"Nialler! Just the guy I wanted!" I said and gave him a small hug. He chuckled and gave me a light squeez. 

I led him into the bathroom, so we could talk there alone.

I pulled out two chairs and sat down in one and waited for him to sit down in front of me.

"Okay, is this going to be super embarrassing?" He asked me nervously and sat down. 

"Nope, not super, but probably a bit." I said and he sighed.

"Fine, test me." He leaned back and looked me in the eyes. Good choice, Horan. Eye contact is important.

"What would you do to the rest of us if you found out Maddie didn't like you?" I asked him and he frowned.

"She doesn't?" He asked me in a small voice.

"That's not what I said. I was just wondering about how you'd treat the rest of us?" I assured him and he nodded, still with a sad face. Aw... I made Nialler sad. I hate seing him sad.

"I don't know. It wouldn't be your fault she didn't like me, so I'd probably be nice to all of you, even Maddie. I would understand. Not everyone likes me." He said with a small smile. I nodded and smiled back.

"Good answer and can you please turn happy Niall again? I did NOT say she didn't like you, it was only a 'what if' question." He smiled again and I sighed in relief. "If we told you where the cave is, would you tell anyone else?"

"No. That place is not for me to tall about. It's like I'm a visitor there, I don't have the right to tell on you after you let me in." He answered right away.

Alison's P.O.V

Me and Zayn walked into my walk in closet.

"Are you going to be asking me about Jess?" He asked me with a slight blush.

"Yeah. If you tell me the truth, then it meens you trust me. And you have to give trust to get trust." I explained and threw him a pillow. I then took one myself and sat down on the floor, Zayn sat down facing me.

"Okay, I'll answer all of your questiond honestly." He said with sincere eyes.

"How are your feelings for her?"

"Er.. I know it's really early and all, but I love her." He said shyly and fiddled with his thumbs, he still looked me in the eyes though.

"Aw... That's so cute." I coo'ed, making him blush even more. "Okay, next question. How would you react if she didn't love you back? I'm not saying she doesn't, just asking." I asked him and he nodded slowly.