Chapter 40 :)

AN!

WOW!

Nearly 25 000 readers now! CRAZY! I'm amazed by you all! The comments, the votes, the readers, the privat massages! Wow, I'm really thankful to all of you!!!

-Dagny xx 

----------------------------------------------------------

-Louis's P.O.V- 

I sighed and kept drawing swirls in the sand outside the tent me and Ever had spent two nights in. Absentmindedly, I wrote Megan's name in the sand.

I noticed what I had did and sighed again. Poking the stick around her name, not having the heart to whipe it away.

"You miss her?" I jumped in my seat at the unfermiliar voice. I turned around and saw a girl there. I'll admit, she was extremly hot. Brown hair, tan-ish skin and brown eyes.

She sat down beside me in her short shorts and tank that showed her pink sportsbra.

"Who are you?"

"Ciara." She said and smiled kindly. I nodded and then looked back to the name in the sand. "I saw you two together a couple of times. You love her, don't you?" I was surprised by her words.

Yeah, I told Meg I loved her, but everyone believes I lied just to get with her. Everyone but the lads, El and possibly Ever.

"Why do you care?" I asked her smally, really not feeling brave about this conversation, especially when it was with a stranger who just walked out of the woods. Not creepy at all.

"I don't." I knitted my eyebrows together. What the...? "I don't care about you, I mean. I care about Megan." 

I looked up at her now and waited for her to continue.

"I've known her since we were toddles, Louis. She doesn't know I'm here, which is exactly what I want." She said and then began drawing patterns in the sand as well. 

"So... You're friends?" I asked, earning a dry chuckle.

"Not really. I more like her bully." I tensed up now, suddenly feeling intense hate for this girl.

"And you care about her!?" I more or less yelled at her.

"I do actually. Louis, I love Megan." She turned her face to look at me now and she looked pretty honest.

"That's gonna make me talk to you, knowing you've bullied her and you love her, the girl I love?" Is she stupid...?

"Yeah." She shrugged and went back to drawing in the sand. She's actually good at drawing. 

She raked the stick through the sand very slowly, taking her time.

"Okay, so Ciara, why did you bully her if you love her?" That really doesn't make sense. 

"Where we're from, Megan is known to be the trouble maker. Everyone got intrigued by her somehow. But as time passed, people started to get bored of her and soon they didn't like her. People started pushing and kicking, telling her stuff. So seeing as I was always known to be one you didn't mess with, I messed with her. Everyone stopped, so I kept going and eventually it was only me who somehow bullied her." Her voice turned lower and then she sighed. "It really hurt doing that, seeing the fear in her eyes every time she saw me. I never did anything major, really. I'd push her against the lockers and tell her lies, just to sound mean. I don't know if it was the right thing to do, but at least she didn't walk around with bruises like she did in the past. I never was so harsh that she'd end up with any marks."