Chapter 61 :)

AN! 

Are you ready for this...? 

It's been a great journey writing this story, but there was only 93 days of this summer and... 

*Saturday, day 92*

-Megan's P.O.V- 

"Giiiirls!" Snow squealed, bouncing in her steps as she entered our cabin. She carried a rahter big purse over her shoulder. After her entered Miley, Selena and Demi.

"Liam, go." Al said. Liam pouted and managed to give Ever a short kiss before Alison manhandled him and threw him out, locking the door as well.

"Hey! My shoes!" Liam complained. Ever giggled when Maddie quickly opened the door to have Jess throwing the shoes straight in his face, she shut the door again and locked. All the girls rushed into the bathroom and it suddenly seemed a lot smaller than it had ever been. Jess took control and gave a brief explaination on how we were doing this.

Ever and Jess had already showered so that ended up with all of us others had to shower. We all hung up our outfits first though and Jessica pulled out her massiva bag full of hair and make up stuff. I got in one shower and scrubbed myself throughly.

Ever changed into the lingerie she was going to be using, then she simply just put on an old sweater and some shorts. 

Jessica megan drying her hair properly and I stepped out of the shower with an towel wrapped around myself. I secured it around my chest and sat down in another chair. Miley took over my shower now.

"Meg, do you ming getting our music angels and turn on some music?" Maddie asked me. I didn't say anything, just went and collected out total of 8 music angels. I put it all up in the bathroom, connecting the small speakers together and then plugged them to Jessica's phone. She always has the best music.

"Just put it on shuffle." Ever said. I tapped the shuffle button and music blasted right away. It wasn't too loud, you could still talk, but eventually everyone began dancing around either in the shower or not. We grabbed a hairbrush or shampoo bottle, using it as a mic. 

Jessica did what she's amzingly good at and it didn't take her that long either. She fixes all our hair and did our make up. Miley and I helped out with the make-up a bit though. 

Maddison agreed to colour her hair. She now had brown hair with a green blue dip dye, it looked awesome. Her make up was done to perfection. It wasn't over did, just the perfect amount. Maddison's dress is strapless, it is black lace over the breasts with a zipper running down in the middle, and the skirt part is one of those high-low dresses and it's mint green. And don't forget her beautiful black heels.

Ever's make up was a mix between soft brown and some pink. Her her had first been straightened then Jess made it into big ringlets instead of her usually very crazy, tiny curls. Ever had decided to wear a strapless hot pink peplum dress with a thin brown belt and some cute brown shoes with not too tall heels.

Miley wore a white lace bralet, a highwaisted red high-low skirt and some really high blood red stilletos. She has her hair bleached and cut nearly completely of. We were all really nervous, but when it was done it looked really awsome. Her makeup mostly consisted of mascara and a red lipstick.

Selena wore a bright pink frizzy dress, her hair was in waves, her shoes were white strappy heels and her make up was a little bit darker than the others.

Demi wore a rather tight fitted dress. It had long sleeves and it was actually a turtle neck kinda dress. It was black, but had these silver chains that were sewn in straight lines from her neck and sown to around her arms. It looked awesome. Her shoes were black stilettos and her now blonde hair was only shoulder length. She had a smokey eye make up style, but all in all she was hot.