Chapter 48 :)

-Harry's P.O.V- 

I know this might be a bad timing, but I did it anyways. When Alison came, I kisser her before she could do anything and of course she slapped me.

"You're an idiot." My eyes widened when she actually spoke to me. "But you're cute, so I forgive you." 

Yeah, that nearly gave me a heart attack and I swear if I hadn't been pushed down on the steps, my knees would've given in, cause he grabbed my face and kissed me.

After a bit, I pulled her face closer and kissed her back, desperate to kiss her. 

Our lips moved together and I held onto her for dare life. I even got to deepen the kiss and it lasted until we were out of breath. I pulled her down on my lap and hugged her tightly after that.

"Did you find Louis?" I mumbled and she nodded.

"I told him to not come back without her." I smiled slightly and nodded. 

"So I'm forgiven?" I asked her hopefully, getting another nod. "Because I'm cute?"

She laughed now and kept playing with my curls.

"Yeah, because you're cute. Only because you're cute." I smiled and nodded.

"Well, thank God I'm cute then." She giggled and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Thank God." She sighed. I dunno why but those words really stirred something in me, making butterflies or whatever burst to life in my stomach and my heart went abnormally fast in my chest.

"Why is everyone here?" We all turned around and saw Ever and Liam there. He held the tiny girl in his arms. It seemed like he was doing it both because he wanted to hold her and because he was helping her to stand up.

"Louis is looking for her. I led him to that cabin he needed to find, hopefully she's there." Alison said, really not havign a clue why he needed to find the cabin in the first place. She probably thinks Megan's there.

"He found Ciara?" Zayn asked and now all the girls looked lost, but Ever seemed half pissed.

"That's her name?" Ever asked and we slowly nodded. "I heard her talk to Louis on the camping trip, she's planning to break down Meg and I didn't remember it until right before I went to find Louis." 

"Yeah, he told us and we've been kind of stalking Meg so that Louis knows what's going on. She's been getting these notes, but we don't know what they're saying. So when Zayn saw her cry we figured enough was enough so that's why me and Louis have been looking for her cabin all day and we snuck into the offic and found out where she was." I told them ad they slowly nodded.

"Louis was gonna tell her to stop, cause he's been on edge these past few days, scared this was gonna happen. She was gonna reach her breaking point and he wasn't gonna be there to help her, cause that's what Ciara said. The only way Meg was gonna be able to stand on her own was if Louis was there to help her." Niall said and we nodded. 

Alison wrapped her legs around me and hugged me tighter.

"He didn't know she was gone until now, that means he doesn't know where she is." Al said and everyone kind of curled into someone, searching comfort from each other. Miley, Selena and Demi were here as well. Miley hugged Ed, Selana and Demi clung onto each other and Niall finally got to hold his girl.

We all did, every except Louis, but at least he's out there searching for her...

-Louis's P.O.V- 

"Where is she?" I asked her and she sighed. 

"I told you to be there. She went this morning, you know." Ciara took her time putting on her shoes and jacket and grabbing two flashlights.