Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Zayn's P.O.V

Jessica was so happy now. Not like when I first saw her yesterday. She talked about that she couldn't smile with her eyes. Now, she's laughing and having fun. She noticed us just standing there and ran up  to me, smiling brightly. It made me smile too and feel that warm feeling in my stomach again.

"Are you coming in with me or not?" She grinned like a Cheshire cat and was tugging on my arm. "Pleeeeaaaseee." Okay, now she's not fair. She's doing some darn cute puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but I. I can't swim," I admitted sheepishly. 

"Then I'll just have to teach you!" She jumped up and hugged me. This is so much better than the towel. Jessica is just wearing a black lace bra with matching panties.

"Okay, but don't be disappointed if you fail, cause all of the boys have tried, the only thing I can do is lay on my back and not drown." She giggled and her eyes were so bright now. 

"Off with the clothes boy!" Jessica took the hem of my white shirt and lifted it up slowly. She was biting her lip and eventually took my shirt off. "I'm not helping you with the sweats." She smirked and I took them off, so I stood there in just my black Calvin Klein boxers. She eyed me up and down and nodded slightly. 

"Come on." I took her hand and ran into the water with her. 

"I thought you couldn't swim," Niall said from behind me, already having fun with Maddie. 

"I can't. I'm doing it for Jess." Niall and Maddie smirked and I took a glance at Jess and she was blushing. "Jess, can I ask you about something?" The water reached me to my waist and her to the belly button. 

"Yes." 

"Why did you hate us, One Direction?" I've been wondering about that for a while.

"I never hated you. Just disliked. There was no specific reason, you just sounded kinda cocky and over the top. Like on interviews and stuff. And your fans annoy the shit out of me." She stuck her tongue out and quickly got underwater and came up again.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because it's very refreshing and I love the water. It's very interesting. Like how it's not like air, cause you can actually stay off the ground in it and I sometimes wonder if this is how it feels to fly and be weightless, like in space." Okay, now she sounds really smart. I've never thought about any of that.

"True. When you say it like that, I don't know." I shrugged and she laughed. 

"So you never told me why you are here. Why aren't you on tour or something?" 

"Yeah, we were supposed to be on tour the whole summer, but we kinda made Simon pissed and he sent us here to change. Ed came because he wanted to try something new. This is also a good way to take a break from the media and get some privacy." 

"I understand. It must be exhausting to always look good and be nice when you walk around." She looked me deep in the eyes. Her green eyes were beautiful. "So, how about those swimming lessons?" I had hoped she'd forgot about those. I agreed and we started.

Maddison's P.O.V

"Do you want to race, Niall?" I smirked, knowing I'd win. I'm the fastest swimmer in whole America. 

"Sure, first to the other end and back?" He's so cute and yet very hot.

"Deal, what does the loser have to do?" I'm doing my innocent act now. "Not something easy."

"Okay, the loser has to do a dare, from the other person. No backing out." He smirked and I just agreed. "Liam, will you start off the race?"

"Okay, one sec!" Liam swam over to us and Ever came right behind him.

"Niall, do you want a heads up?" I smirked and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Uh... Sure?" I nodded and we agreed on three seconds. 

"Ready..... Set.... GO!" Niall swam and reach in the middle. "GO!" That's my cue. 

I swam as fast as I could and reached Niall in a second, turned around, met him and sat down where we started. He came like 10 seconds after me, gobsmacked.

"How did you do that?" Harry came and everyone was staring at me wide-eyed, even the girls and Ed. 

"Oh.. Sorry, did I forget to mention that I won the America swim race last month? Sorry, I'm the fastest swimmer in America." I smirked and everyone's jaws dropped. 

"That's so cool and you tricked me!" Niall was now seated beside me and pushed me slightly. 

"Thanks and yeah. I was going to check if you were some sexist or something. All the boys I've hung out with take me for granted, so the loser usually has to do something like buy ice cream or something. You're the first one that has not failed. Congrats!" I grinned and he did too. 

Jessica's P.O.V

We've been here for maybe 5 hours now and Zayn can swim!

"MY GOD! I'VE DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE!" I shouted and everyone turned to me.

"What did you do?" Liam furrowed his eyebrows, everyone mimicked him.

"Oh, I just taught Zayn over here how to swim." I'm so proud of myself. 

"NOWAY! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" Louis shouted and swam over to me and Zayn. "He can't swim, you're kidding with us right?" I rose his eyebrows and looked between Zayn and I.

"No, it's very much true. I CAN SWIM!" Zayn yelled and dived under the water and swam and came up under the waterfall, where he can stand. The water goes in a circle and is very deep in the center, but where the waterfall falls, the water reaches my belly button there.

"OMG! IT'S A MIRACLE!" Harry yelled and after that everyone went back to what they were doing.

"Hey Jess! Come over here, I have a prize for you!" Zayn waved his hands around like a crazy person and I laughed. 

I swam under the water, where he was. When I came up, he wasn't there. I looked around, but he wasn't there.

"Zayn?" Suddenly I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and I was pressed up to a body.

"Hmm?" He hummed in my ear. Zayn and I have gotten really close since yesterday. When we cleaned, I got to know the real him and he's actually really nice. These five hours have been so fun and he's been complimenting me, to make me feel good every minute. He has been all in all really sweet.

"What's my prize?" I turned my head to the right and found his face inches from mine. 

Zayn's P.O.V

My face was inches from hers and I felt her breath on my face. She didn't try to move away, so I leaned in and stopped when my lips brushed hers. I looked her in the eyes, to check if she was going to pull back. All she did was put her right hand on mine and intertwine her left with my left.

She closed her eyes and I kissed her. She didn't hesitate and kissed me back. Man, those butterflies just started a party! The kiss was sweet. Her lips were so soft and I just loved kissing her. She let go of my hands and turned to me. She pulled back, much to my dismay. We were still under the waterfall, so I felt the water hit my back. 

We were so close. I had my hands on her lower back and she had them on my jaw and neck. Our foreheads were touching and our eyes were locked on each other.

"Did you know that was my first kiss?" Her eyes twinkled and that made me weak at the knees. "Do you think the second will be better?" She joked and her right hand went to my hair.

"Only one way to find out, aye?" I closed my eyes and kissed her again. I put more passion into this and pressed her up against my chest. I moved one hand up to her jaw but held a firm grip on her with my other. If this was her second time kissing, she's a natural!

I licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth and this soon turned into a heated make out session.

AN!

I know it's soon and everything, but there are still four other people! And I just wanted a kiss in the waterfall so bad! I also wanted them to kiss, cause they are cute! :)

Comment ! Vote ! Fan ! Share !

-Dagny xx