Chapter 20 :)

Alison's P.O.V

"Okay, I wanna start." I said quickly and some pouted while others just ushered me to go on. "Liam, would you rather eat with a spoon or lick the pavement?" He grimaced and thought for a bit.

"Er.. Proably the spoon. Miley, wouls you rather buy a cow or a sheep?" We looked at him and then Miley.

"A cow. Maddie, would you rather eat a cat or a rabbit?" We looked at her and she looked mortified.

"None. But I'd have to say cat, cuz I love bunnies. Jessica, would you rather go sky diving or cliff jumping?" 

"Cliff jumping, probably. Harry, would you rather get kicked in the balls or punch an old woman?" We snickered a bit and then turned to Haz.

"Kicked in the balls, I don't like to hurt people. Ed, would you rather eat pie for the rest of your life or chocolate?"

"Chocolate. Megan, would you rather bit your tongue or your cheek?" We looked at him weirdly and Meg giggled.

"Uhm... My tongue, I'm sure. Niall, woud you rather pee in a cup or a bottle?" Everyone laughed by that one. Where the frick did she get that thought from?

"Er... A bottle?" Niall laughed and looked at her weirdly. "Ever, would you rather kill a rat or a mouse?"

"A rat, they are disgusting! Selena, would you rather go to Brazil or Chile?" She is so innocent, it's nearly funny.

"Brazil. Louis, would you rather steal a car or a house?"

"A car. Alison, would you rather break your leg or your arm?" He asked me and I thought for a bit.

"My arm. Zayn, would you rather propose in Fiji or Hawaii?" I asked and he looked at me then down and thought.

"Er... Fiji, cause it's more privat." We then continued the game for a good while and everyone answered the weirdest quiestions ever. 

Maddison's P.O.V

We finished the game and then layed down to think about something else to play.

"Oh, I know a game." I said and sat up, crossing my legs indian style.

"How does it go?" Ed asked me and I smiled.

"Okay, so it's kind of an IQ game." Some sighed, but others smirked and sat up like me. "I make this rule about what you can bring on hollidays. I won't tell you the rule and you'll have to try and figure it out. Understood?" They nodded slowly. "I'm gonna tell you if you can bring the item or not."

We then sat in a circle like earlier and I got an idea.

"Let's make it more interesting. Everytime you fail, you'll have to kiss the person to your left and if you fail again then you go to the next one. Deal?" I asked and they all nodded hesitantly. "Okay, so I'm gonna bring Monopoly." I then turned to my left and looked at Allie.

"Can I bring a book?" She asked and I shook my head, so she quickly kissed Jess.

"Uhm... Can I bring an orange?" I shook my head, so she kissed Meg.

"I'll try a mustache?" I grinned and nodded.

"You can bring a mustache." I told her and she beamed. i then looked at Ever and she bit her lip.

"An elephant?" She tryed and I gave her thumbs up.

"I made it easy the first time." I told and they nodded.

"I don't know, a flower?" Miley asked and I shook my head, so she ahd to peck Harry.

"A car?" He had to kiss Louis then.