Chapter 62 :)

-Harry's P.O.V- 

I stood behind Alison, my arms wrapped around her and my head resting on her shoulder. I'm in love with her red hair, it's so exotic.

The dress she was wearing was incredibly hot and I haven't been able to keep my hands or eyes off her. We swayed slowly from side to side with the slow music while looking up at the big screen where there were a lot of videos and pictures sliding by.

"NO! No no no," a random girl named Sicily said on the screen. She shook her head and then out of the blue turned her back to the camera, shook her ass and ran away, only to slid in the mud and fall face first. Her friend covered her mouth and laughed. We also laughed at the short video. Next came a picture of Jessica sitting on a chair, her eyes wide while four guys were holding each of the legs and holding her in the air. She looked dead scared.

"Awe, no. I look horrible," Jess cried out and turned around, hiding her face in Zayn's chest. He chuckled and kissed her hair, then turned her back to the screen when the next picture came. It was off Niall and this guy named Peter in a canoe that was tipping over, the next picture was of Niall floating on his back in the water while the same guy was trying to turn the to turn the canoe over. Everyone laughed at Niall's carefree laziness and the guy that looked annoyed over that he didn't help.

I groaned when the next picture came though. It was of me wearing a bikini. We had this day where we were told to all change clothes, meaning girls wore guy clothes and we wore girl clothes.

Everyone burst out laughing at me though. You saw Miley and Ever braining my hair, wearing big swimming trunks and baggy tank tops. I on the other had had managed to squeeze into a pink frilly bikini and they had put some fugly ass glasses on my face. My hair looked like a disaster with all the tiny braids.

"You look good, mate!" Caleb called out to me. I grunted and just let my cheeks turn red. We burst out laughing when we saw the next picture again.

Louis wore a purple crop top and was trying to pull on some shirts with the help of Selena, Ed, Leo and Belle. His junk was leaking out and they couldn't get the piece of clothing over his ass.

"OW! Fuck, woman! You're crushing my balls!?" he cried out, slapping at Selena. She just rolled her eyes and slapped his ass. "WHAT THE HELL!" he cried out again and just then his eyes widened intensely and they had managed to pull the tiny booty shorts on him.

They all slowly stepped back with their hands in the air, looking at him warily.

He took a deep breath and made a squeaky sound.

"Oh my balls! Get it off, get it off, get it off!" he shouted, trying to pull the shorts off again. Belle then grabbed one of his arms and Ed the other and then Selena and Leo began yanking on the shorts. You could hear Snow giggling behind the camera.

They were literally tugging him in two directions until the shorts popped off and he fell to the ground on his stomach and face.

Lou lifted his head again and began spitting out dirt and grass, his face covered in mud.

"It looks like you just made out with dog poo," Belle commented, before the video was over.

It was a very interesting day. Everyone looked very weird and the boys barely fit any of the clothes.

When the videos were all over music came on, and then just pictures were shown, people started dancing around then.

I danced with Al for a bit and then she kissed me before going over to Maddie and the girls. The lads came to me though.