Chapter 44 :)

*Friday, day 50*

-Harry's P.O.V- 

"Come on, you can do it." Belle said, trying to encourage me to just do it.

"Ugh... No, everyone is gonna laugh at me." I said cowardly, but she rolled her eyes. Belle pulled me over to her and she was talking to her friends.

"Now. I'll say her name, you kiss her." She instructed and then she let go of my wrist. "Alison?" 

The blonde beauty turned around and smiled, but it fell a bit. I was given a push and I stumbled forward and before Alison could do or say anything, I kissed her.

I cupped her cheek with my right hand and kissed her but she was frozen for a bit. I was pushed back and kept my eyes shut, waiting for it.

My lips parted when her hand made contact with my cheek and fuck did it hurt! I opened my eyes again and she looked pissed.

"You jerk!" She sneered and then stomped away, her four friends following after her.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Belle asked me, looking more then happy.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" She nodded and then bubbled out a laugh.

"Haz? What was that?" Louis came to me, looking a bit stunned and freaked out by the gothic punk girl laughing beside me.

"That was a painfully hard slap!" Belle said, still laughing. I rolled my eyes at her. Let's just say that since Wednesday, she has started to like annoying me. Now, love. She loves to annoy me. 

"Who are you?" Lou asked, looking at her. She sobered up and whiped her eyes.

"Belle, Harry's camping partner." She didn't shake his hand, only said it flatly.

"Belle! Belle! Where are you, honey?" Woah, there. A sweet sounding girl voice yelled that, making Belle smile brightly. Her whole stand changed and she totally looked like a love sick puppy. "Bellybutton, there you are!" A girl that looked exatly like Belle had described her ran out and went to Belle.

She jumped in her arms and wrapped her legs around Belle's waist.

"Hi, baby girl. How was the camping? Any balls I have to cut off?" Belle asked, making the girl giggle. She hugged her and Belle smiled, kissing her shoulder.

"She's gay, right?" Louis whispered, watching the scene with me. I nodded and he smiled slowly.

We don't have anything against gay. If you're homosexual, then you're homosexual. Not everyone can be the same, that would be boring.

"No, Nocas was sweet. He gave me a lot of chocolate." Snow said happily.

"Hmm... Where is my chocolate?" Belle shamlessly stoked over the girls back and thighs and even her ass, giving it a slight sqeeze. 

"I saved you some, don't worry. I know you love chocolate, so I would never ever eat it all." The dark haired girl shook her head, then leaned down and kissed the red head. It was short and sweet, I think.

"That's why I love you, anyways... Do you wanna meet my camping partner?" Belle asked and Snow nodded. She was put back down on the ground and Belle's arm wrapped around her right away, keeping her close. "Snow, Harry, Harry, Snow." She said and the girl looked at me wide eyed.

She quickly turned back to her girlfriend and hugged her tightly, then ran to me, hugging me tightly.

"Oh my God! I'm a big big big big big BIG fan! Geez! Hallelujah! Holy cow! You're right here!" She then pulled away and looked up at me, her eyes big and sparkling.

"I am..." She gasped and then hugged me again.

"I'm so sorry you're sad. I wish you were happy. You know, you're happy, I'm happy." She stayed hugging me for a while, so I hesitantly put my arms around her as well, hugging her back. "You know, I have to admit something." She pulled back and then looked at Louis, then me. "I hate One Direction." She covered her face with her hands. "I'm so sorry."

"Wait, you're a big fan, but you hate us?" Louis asked her and she shook her head.

"No, I hate One Direction, but I'm a fan of Harry, duh. Have you seen how cute he is?" She gushed and then cupped my cheeks. "He is the deifinition of adorable and then when he talks, God save the female population. It just makes every girl's head spin and they want to just curl up into a ball and cry a river and that's coming from me and I'm gay. Your mama should be proud." She poked my nose and then stepped back, right into Belle's arms.

Belle hugged her from behind and gave me a small smile.

"Er... Thanks." I said slightly and it looked like she was swooning when I talked for some odd reason.

"That voice is more beautiful than a choir of angels!" I'm pretty sure I'm blushing...

"Snow, I think he got the point." Belle said, chuckling lightly. Her grey eyes lit up everytime she looked at the girl in her arms.

"Yeah, I know. I just had to say it." Belle smiled and then kissed the girl's cheek.

"We'll see you around. Do what I told you to do or I'm telling everyone what you talk about in your sleep." Belle threatned and my eyes widened.

"I talk in my sleep?" She nodded with a smirk.

"Mhm... And you say Alison too often in very interesting tones." She winked and then took the girls hand and walked away.

"Hazza?" I hesitantly looked over to Louis and he was on the verge of laughing. "Are you having wet about Alison?"

I turned around and walked.

"Harry! Are you?" Lou chuckled a bit. I looked down and felt my face burning up. "You are!" He burst out laughing and jogged beside me. "What are you doing in them?" He ran in frotn of me, turning around so he was wlaking backwards. 

"Shut up." I mubled and he snickered.

"Is she on top?"

"Shut up."

"Is there a third person?" I looked at him with a 'are you stupid?' look. "Fine, is she deep throating you?"

I groaned and turned left, but he followed.

"No, seriously! I curious." Louis said, suddenly pulling me aside and into the boys bathroom that was there. "I'm your best mate, I have every right to know this."

I huffed and then leaned against the wall.

"Fine, it's different stuff. It's not the same every time." I admitted and he nodded, holding back his snickering or eyebrow wiggling.

"Go on." He urged me.

"Sometimes it's sex, her on top, me on top, on a bed, in the kitchen back in my flat in London. Sometimes I'm er... Pleasuring her, sometimes she's giving me head or a hand job. Everything really." I admitted. A wicked smile crossed his face. Oh uh...

"Even kinky sex? Like, in your mum's room or in a car or role play?"

"What the hell, Lou? Have you been watching porn?" He shrugged innocently and my eyes widened. "You have!"

"Yeah, so? I'm 21, soon 22. I'm fucking single at the moment, on a summer camp for about 40 more days and I'm in need of getting some sexual frustration away, seeing as the girl I'm head over heels in love with currently loaths me." I nodded and then we both sighed.

"Girls are so fucking complicated." I muttered.

"Tell me about it." He replied sarcastically.

Like honestly, they really are some complicated creatures.