Chapter 30 :)

*Wednesday, day 20*

-Harry's P.O.V- 

Taylor gave me the cold shoulder for not running after her and so did the other three girls. Niall has been.... Distant. The other three are just lost and trying to keep up with their feelings. One second they're ready to cry, next they're smiling and being nice to theri girlfriends, then they're jealous or angry or guilty.

WE'RE LIKE GIRLS ON THEIR PERIODE!

Ugh....

"You know what, I can't do it!" I exclaimed in our cabin. Everyone turned to me, even Niall looked up from his iPod now.

"What?" Liam asked me slowly.

"I'm a bad boyfriend, I'm sorry Taylor, but I honestly can't stand you now." She gave me a hurt expression, also a bit confused. "I liked you before, I really did, but I kind of like this other girl now. You know, Mama Duke. Her name is Alison and I was an ass. A real fucked up idiot." I said and she just looked angry now. "I'm sorry, okay. She didn't know I was taken. I told her I was single so I could have a chance with her. That was really stupid of me, but I did it and now she hates me and y-OW!" I yelped as she slapped me across the face.

I held my stinging cheek now.

"You jerk! I knew you were too good to be true! Fuck you!" Taylor yelled and then scrambled to pack up her stuff. She hadn't really packed them out yet, so she took it and then walked out the door.

The door slammed, making me jump a bit.

"Bye." I whispered. I then looked around and saw all the disgusted looks from the girls, but the three others looked at me in awe, Niall looked proud though. 

I went over to him and he smiled, making room for him properly.

"Hey, I haven't really been a good friend after you and Demi broke up. How are you doing with this all?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Well, Maddie hates me and Demi barely talks to me. None of those girls really talk to me, I've only talked to Jessica for a bit, she is considering to forgive me. I dunno, she was gonna ask Maddie if she was okay with us being f-"

*knock knock*

We all fell silent as there was a knock on the door.

Zayn slowly stood up and went to the door. His back was to us, but when the door was open, revealing the dark haired girl, he froze. Everything tensed up.

Jessica poked her head in and scanned the room.

"NIALLER!" She squealed and then ran over the room. She jumped over some stuff, then went and hugged Niall.

Niall smiled and hugged her back. I looked to Zayn and his fists clenched and unclenched, his ears turn red with jealousy and anger. His left eye even twitched. He is beyond pissed now.

"Come on. You are sleeping in my bed tonight, cause we're gonna bond." Jessica said to Niall, smiling warmly at the blonde. Niall slowly nodded and stood up. "Bring your duvet, Ed is using the extra one. I have a pillow you can borrow." 

"Okay." I stood up and let him take the duvet. Niall went to me and gave me a hug. "Looks like I'm slowly getting there. Stay tight, mate." He said, only for me to hear, then walked out with Jessica. 

"Zayn, you okay?" Perrie asked, bringing all attention to him. He was so close to exploding. I've never seen him this angry before and it was scaring me.

"No, I'm not okay." He roared and then slammed the door with full force. The windows shook at the force and we just stared at him in shock. Zayn let out a frustrated shout and tugged at his hair, then he flew out the door and probably went somewhere to be alone.

"What's up with him? He's been like this since we came." Perrie said, looking worried. I shared a look with the other lads and we slowly had to make up something.

"We don't know... He's just a bit moody, probably isn't used to this all." Liam said slowly, gesturing around.

"Oh..." Honestly, those girls can be really stupid sometimes...

-Niall's P.O.V- 

Okay, so I didn't see Maddie like I hope I would, when we went into cabin 88. Jessica led me to her twin bed. I krept in and waited for her to come back, she did and had changed into a pair of cute cheetah printed PJ shorts and a black tight tank top. She also had two cups of soda and some pizza.

"Here you go." She said and sat down beside me. Jessica pulled the curtains closed and turned on the lamp in there. 

"Thanks." I gave her a smile before taking a sip of the soda though the straw, finding out it was my favorite, Cherry Coke. "How did you-"

"Maddie." She cut me off, giving me a small smile. I bit my lip and slowly nodded, looking down and taking note that it was my favorite pizza as well.

Double cheese, ham and peperoni.

"Is she-"

"Nope, she's sleeping with Miley, Selena and Demi while you're here." She answered, weirdly knowing what I was thinking. She chuckled then. "This is already getting freaky. I just have this gut feeling about what you're thinking all the time."

I chuckled and got more comfortable under my cuvet, leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, it is kinda freaky." I nodded. We sat there for a bit in silence before we burst out laughing.

"Hey, we're tryina sleep!" I heard Megan complain and Jessica switched to quiet giggling.

"Sorry, babe." Jess said, smiling a bit. I heard a snort and laugh come from Ever.

"Yeah, good night, babe....s." Ever said, adding the s in the end, making me smile.

"Good night, Ever Rose." She said, edding the middle name I didn't really know she had.

"Good night, Jessica Marie and Niall James." Jess rolled her eyes at Ever, but I couldn't help but feel some kind of happiness of her somehow talking to me as well.

"Good night, girls." I said and heard some silence then a sigh.

"Good night, Niall." Megan, Alison and Ever said together, making me somewhat at ease.

I then quietly sat beside Jessica and ate our late night snack and drank soda. We also talked some and actually bonded like she said we would when she was in our cabin. Jessica ended up falling asleep with her head on my lap.

I moved the stuff to the far corner of the bed, then moved some pillows around and just sat there, slipping a bit down, but was careful not to wake her up.

I moved the blackish hair that looked to be irritating her out of her face, then closed my eyes and fell asleep like that, actually managing to be comfortable.