Chapter 45 :)

*Sunday, day 52*

-Zayn's P.O.V- 

"Come on, Zayn. Wake up you lazy ass." I ignored the voice and kept sleeping.

"Just kiss him or something." I bit back a smile now. Okay, so maybe I'm not gonna sleep. I just wanna see what she's gonna do to get me up.

"Fineee." Jess sighed and it didn't take long until her minty breath fanned over my face. She then placed her lips on mine. I smirked and then pulled her in my arms and rolled us around so she was trapped under me. I also pulled the duvet fully over us so no one could see what we were doing.

The kiss started out harmless and sweet, then I nibbled her bottom lip and gained access to her mouth. Our tongues met and damn was this a good morning! 

I know she was running out of breath when she exhailed deeply through her nose, so I pulled away, letting her, or both of us, breath.

"Good morning." I smiled down at her and she giggled breathlessly. I stroked her cheek and was now straddling her, but I was bent down to her, keeping little space between us. My Marvel duvet was over us.

"What made you so happy?"

"You." It was was the truth. She makes me this happy. I can even live with waking up early as long as she's the first thing I see when I open my eyes.

"Cheesy." I chuckled and lowered my face down to hers again, going in for another kiss. Her right hand was on my chest while the right was on the back of my head, tugging at my hair. I had my hands almost the same as hers, only my hand left hand was on her hip and right in her hair.

We ended up in a pretty passionate make out session. I will asmit it was turning me on a bit and a couple of quiet moans left both of our lips.

"Shut up, you two." I sounded like Louis. We stopped and I bit my lip, looking down at the flushed girl. I gave her a wink, then went back to our previous actions.

Making out.

All of a sudden my duvet was ripped off me and a very grumpy Liam stood there. I raised my eyebrow, then took the duvet again and covered us.

"Zayn, can you at least keep it PG? You know, it's not fun seeing you all happy with your girlfriend when we can barely sleep." I frowned, looking down at Jess, who shrugged. I slowly peaked my head out from the duvet and saw Louis there.

"I'll see you tonight at the bonfire." Jess whispered, then gave me a last peck on the lips. I let her go after kissing her cheek and then she quickly left the cabin.

"I didn't know you couldn't sleep." I admitted to them. Niall gave me a tired and rather emotionless small smile. I sat down in my bed and got under the other end of my duvet. The other three lads also joined us and I feel like a horrible friend when I saw how tired they really looked.

"Shit, I'm sorry." 

"Nah, s'okay. You just got Jessica back, we don't blame you for being busy with her." Harry waved it off, but I shook my head.

"No, that doesn't give me the right to forget about you four. I mean, we're best mates. Even though I'm happy, it doesn't give me the right to forget about you. I'm sorry. So anyone wanna inform me of what's going on in your heads?" They all gave me small smiles now.

"I found out Meg was brutally raped by her last boyfriend and she has been bullied for years by a girl named Ciara who supposedly loves her." Louis said, making us all look at him wide eyed.

"What?" Liam asked and he slowly nodded.

"Yeah, Ciara's here. She came to me out of the blue on this camping thingy and told me about stuff, then before she left she said she was gonna hurt Megan to no end and I had to be there for her, cause it was the only way Meg would ever forgive me. I didn't agree, but I think she's gonna do it either way. She's gonna tear Meg down til she's broken and she told me I had to pick her up when the time was right, but when the hell is that?" He threw his hands up, then let them drop to his lap.