Chapter 16

Harry's P.O.V

I was REALLY happy when I woke up this morning. I woke up to a beautiful face infront of me. Yes, Alison wakes us up again now. 

"Good morning sleepy head." She flashed me a smile and that made me smile too.

"It is now." I said with a cheeky smile.

"Oh how come?" She questioned.

"Cause the first thing I saw was the face of an angel." I  winked and  she rolled her eyes, but I saw that she blushed.

"Sure thing Haz. Now come on! There is going to be a water war for all the paople here!" She pulled my arm and I blushed and bit my lip.

"Uhm... Al?" I said hesitantly. She stopped pulling my arm and narrowed her eyebrows.

"Haz?" She mocked my tone and I looked down on the matress.

"Can you turn around so I can put on my boxers?" I mumbled and she wacked my head. "OW!"

"Is it too hard to sleep with boxers on Harry? What if I had pulled off your duvet again huh?" She smirked and I herd the boys snicker from somewhere.

"Fine, I'm going to stop sleeping naked." I sighed and she grinned and skipped to the door. 

"Meet me and the girls in swimming trunks in 10 minutes." And then she dissapeard. 

I jumped out of bed and walked into my closet. I pulled out my trunks and put them on over a pair of white Calvin Klein boxers. Next I brushed my teeth and put my hair in place. I took my towel (My name was written on it) and walked outside to find the girls waiting. 

"THEY ARE ALIVE!" Jessice yelled and ran up to us. She went straight for Zayn and jumped in his open arms and wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him. They didn't make out or something, just a sweet, innocent kiss. 

"Is someone jealous of Zayns relationship?" I turned around and saw Maddison beside me smiling. 

"Maybe." I said simply and she smirked.

"You know..." She trailed off and I was getting impation.

"What?"

"If you want to be all lovey dovey, Al is always open. Just go and hug her fom behind. She's going to jump and tense up. She relaxes cause she knows it you. If that happens, that means she's comfortable with you beeing so close." She smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Why are you telling me this?" 

"Because I know you care for her and you seem to really like her. You're more clumsy and nervous around her and you're always glanzing towards her." She smirked and I sighed.

"Am I really the obvious?" I asked her.

"Yup, go on!" She pushed me lightly and then she found Niall. I took in a deep breath and saw Alison walking in front of me. I picked up my pace and when I was close enough, I snaked my arms around her waist. 

She jumped a bit and tensed, but she relaxed in my arms and molded against my body. She slowed down and looked at me over her shoulder.

"What are you doing Haz?" She put her hands ontop of mine and my skin pricked were her bare skin touched mine. 

"I just wanted to be close to you." I flashed her a dimpled smile and she giggled. Oh how cute she is when she giggles. 

"Oh really?" She challenged and I nodded my head. "It not because you get sexually frustraited around me?" She smirked and I groaned.