Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Niall's P.O.V

There are no spoons here now, but it's still a mess. Everyone had a shower. The cabin is a mess. Everything, but Ed's stuff is thrown around. It's probably the girls next door. I miss my food. The time is now around 11.34.

"When did Ed say he was coming back again?" Harry was in his bunk still taking down the pictures. They were VERY disturbing. 

"Mid nigh-" Liam got cut off by the door opening. 

"HEY ED!" Louis shouted from his closet. Ed just walked to his bunk and slid under the covers. What happened to him?

"Uh, guys? What's up with Ed?" I asked them as everyone where now in Louis's closet, so he wouldn't hear us.

"How should we know? Maybe something happened at the girls." Zayn's still pissed off, his hair was now some weird mix off pink and green. It's very funny, but Harry is worse. His hair is pin straight and pink. Not a single curl. 

"Maybe. We should sheck though. Even if he had something to do with this." Harry gestured to his hair."he's our friend." We all agreed. We walked out of the closet and over to his bunk. Since I'm the one who is not that angry I'm the one who was going to break the ice.

"Ed, mate? Are you okay?" I sat down on his bunk and put a hand on his back. He sat up with bloodshot and puffy eyes from crying.

"I'm fine. B-bu-but she's not." He whispered the last part. I don't know is I was supposed to hear that or if the other boys hear it, but something is not right.

"Ed, who is she?" I looked over to the boys and they looked worried. Ed's never crying. 

"I can't tell. It's not for me to tell." He shook his head and put it in his hands. "They are coming over soon." He stood up and went to the bathroom.

"Who are coming over?" Zayn looked stressed out. His hair looks like vomit and it not styled and girls are coming to over. The house is a total mess, it's not one stpot in this hous that is clean, but Ed's stuff. 

Jessica's P.O.V

The girl and I had just been sitting at the fireplace, with hot chocolate and ice cream. They had got the boys's stuff ready, they said I should just sit here and wait for them to get everything ready.

"Jess, you ready to go?" Alison and Ever came over to me and gave me a hug. They have all been comforting me since 9.30 and it's 11.55 now. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled weakly and stood up. Maddison came over and and held me tight. I had her on my left side and Megan held my right hand. Al and Ever took the bags, cleaning stuff and some food for Niall. We're not bitches or anything. They didn't do us anything, so it was just a joke and we are not here to start some World War III. 

Meg knocked on the door and we waited. A head popped out the door. I didn't care who it was.

"What are you doing here?" A deep and slow British accent asked.

"Hi to you too. Nice hair." Alison teased. It was Harry. I'm going to put my mask on now. So I stop leaning on Maddie and looked at the green eyed boy.

"Hi Harry. We're here for Ed." I smiled a fake smile and he just nodded and closed the door in our face. "Douch."

The door opened again and this time Ed came out. I smiled a real smile this time and jumped in his arms.

"Eddie! Missed you!" He chuckled and lifted me up from the ground. 

"Missed you too Jess." I said into my shoulder and I laughed. It's been like two and a half hour. I looked over his shoulder and laughed harder. There stood five boys, staring at us like we were crazy. Zayn's hair looked like vomit and he was only wearing sweats. Harry had pink, pin straight hair and he was only in boxers. Liam looked paranoid, Niall was grumpy and Louis was, well Louis.