Chapter 26 :)

AN!

So what happened to all of my sudden readers? Thi story had been laying dead for a while, but suddenly I get all these comments and stuff. 

I am loving it!

Thanks a lot!! <3 

Now...

The next chapter :)

-Dagny xx

----------------------------------------------------

*Wednesday, day 13*

-Liam's P.O.V- 

I ran after the squealing and giggling blonde. She was smiling widely, her crazy, but natural, blonde curls all over the place.

I laughed as I caught up with her.

"Yes, Andy. Liam totally screamed when he saw that bunny jump out of the woods." She giggled into the phone. I grasped her waist and we stumbled over, but I managed to take the fall and she fell on top of me. 

"Ever." I said, still laughing a bit. She sat up so she was straddling me after giving my nose a quick peck. 

"Mhm... Okay... Yeah, bye." She then hung up and I pouted.

"You just took my call time." I pouted. She shrugged innocently and then leaned down to my face, about to give me a small kiss when there was a cough over us. We both looked up and I could practically heart my heart stop.

"Hi, are you new here?" Ever asked, smiling her normal warm smile. She tucked her hair away and stuck her hand out. "I'm Ever." The much taller and tanner curl top took her hand and smiled as well.

"I'm Danielle." Yeah... This is gonna end up like with a nightmare...

-Louis's P.O.V- 

"I can't do it." Harry rushed out, pacing back and forth. He wants to ask Al out, but no way he's got the balls yet. He thinks he has to do it now, or pretty soon, but every time he comes up to her, he get totally tongue tied and they end up talking about something like: what should you call a half ballerina and a half pirate?

Yeah, they're nearly as bad as me and Meg, which reminds me.

"Hey, Snuggles." Meg said, smiling widely and hugged me. I felt my cheeks warm up as I hugged her. Harry glared at her and then stomped out of the cabin. I swear that boy is on his man periode. "What's up with him?"

"Dunno, he's just PMS'ing." Meg giggled and looked up, resting her chin on my chest.

"AHHHH!" We jumped and I automatically pulled Meg closer, protecting her from whatever Harry screamed like a girl about. "BLOODY HELL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" 

I tippy toed to the door and slowly opened it. Much to my horror there stood very fermiliar blonde, clinging onto Harry.

"I came to see you, baby. I really missed you." I choked and fell out the door, landing on my stomach. "Louis!" She squealed in her overly high pitched voice. "Eleanor! He's here!"

What the fuck is going on!?

"Boobeeeeear." I froze on the floor, not daring to look up. "Oh my God, baby. What happened?" I felt like throwing up my stomach when she touched my shoulder.

"Louis?" Oh shit!

I quickly jumped up, only to get the arms of a small girl wrapped around me. Megan stood there looking very hurt.

"Uhm... Meg, I can explain." I rushed out nervously.

"Who's Meg?" Eleanor asked me sweetly. I looked down at her and kind of melted under her warm gaze. 

"Uh... S-she's a.... Friend." Oh God... I looked back to Megan and she bit her lip and looked down at her hands, not saying anything.

Great.

A quiet Megan is sooo not good.

"Oh, Hi, I'm Elea-ah..." She stopped with her hand still out when Megan pushed past us and ran like hell to  the other cabin. My jaw tightened when I saw her stop at her door for a second and she looked back at me. 

Oh, fucking shit. This is not going like I planned. 

I hate you. She mouthed and let the tears fall as she slammed the door of her cabin.

"Well... She  was nice?" Eleanor said a bit unsure. "Anyways, gosh I missed you." El said and then hugged me again. "You know, when I got told that my boyfriend and his friend were sent to summer camp, I laughed, but you're really here. So... Me and the girls decided to join you so you won't miss us too much. Like, cause we all love you lot." Eleanor smiled warmly, totally clueless of what has really happened.

I looked and saw Ever also come running, crying. 

We're so dead. Was all that went through my head as I saw the lads coming one by one and the girls entering their cabin one by one in tears. 

So now we were in our cabin. Harry sat beside Taylor, yes, Swifty. Liam was with Danielle. Zayn with Perrie. Niall sat beside Demi Lovato and I was with Eleanor. 

The door flew open and in came a raging Ed. I could prectically see his eyes turn red as he stormed over to his bad and began packing.

"Hi, Ed." Harry said quietly, he was the closest to Ed.

"Fuck off, you idiots." Ed growled. He went into his closet and got all his stuff, then into the bathroom. 

"Where are you going?" Niall asked him when he threw the beg over his shoulder, ready to flee from us.

"Cabin 88. Jessica offered me half of her bed since she has nightmares and I'm the only person she actually trusts, I accepted. I'd much rather sleep in a cabin with five sweet girls then 5 liars and their girlfriends. " Ed spat out the word girlfriends with so much venom, everyone shrunk a bit.

He then went out and slammed the door loudly.

I looked to Zayn and he curled a bit up, hugging his knees and did his best to hold back his tears.

Oh yeah... This karma paying us a visit. This is what we get for lying about being single...