Chapter 55 :)

*Friday, day 70*

-Alison's P.O.V- 

I climbed up the short latter and sat at the end of his bed, looking at him. Yeah, mom found we had been sharing bed and such, so she gave us a huge lesson and they had to go back to their cabin. Louis stays with us though, I told mom to leave them cause Meg is having a hard time right now, so she let it be.

Harry's quilt was just over his ass, so I went and gently straddled him and sat down on his ass. He was sleeping on his stomach.

I then rubbed my hands together for a bit before I placed them on his back and pressed the heel of my palm into his back. As my hands massaged his sides, I leaned forward and kissed him between his shoulders. I'll admit that I felt kinda proud when all the hairs on his body stood up and he shivered.

"Al." he mumbled. I just smiled and kissed him again, slightly lower. "Mmm..." Harry hummed then yawned afterwards.

"Good morning, love." I said, making a lazy smile form on his lips.

"Good morning, hon." He said back in his morning voice. I swear the sexiest thing you'll ever find is a man's morning voice. Harry still hadn't opened his beautiful eyes, he just sighed contently and let me kiss his back and massage him. 

Abruptly I was lifted up and he twisted around under me. Harry took my hands, braiding our fingers together, then he pulled me down and placed his hand with mine over his head and leaned up, capturing my lips. 

I giggled when we pulled back and gave him another kiss then rested on top of him.

"What day is it?" He asked, making me roll my eyes.

"The day after yesterday and the one before tomorrow." I said, making him roll his eyes. I had my chin on his chest so I could look at him. Harry lifted his head from the pillow and puckered his lips, so I did the same and we made an overexaggerated sound when our lips touched.

Our of the blue he poked his tongue out and licked my nose, then bit it. I looked him in the eyes and saw the playful look in them.

"You're in a good mood." I said and licked the tip of his nose back. He chuckled and gave me a short kiss again.

"I know, I can't be anything else when I wake up with you being the first thing I see." He said cheekily. I smiled and gave him another short kiss.

"Yeah?" 

"Mhm.." He nodded before we both began kissing each other kinda childishly. Harry opened his mouth and placed his lips on my cheek and sucked on it and licked it, making em squeal. 

"Ew! Harry." I couldn't help but laugh though. 

"I just wanted to show you how I kissed as a child and ask if I've gotten any better?" He said with fake innocence. I let go of his hand with my right one to caress his face and swipe some of his hair out of his beautiful face.

"Nope, you've gotten awful." I said with fake disappointment. That is when I woke up Harry's challenging mode. 

"Oh, really?" I nodded with the most serious face I could muster, but I shrieked out when he flipped us over. "Harry! Okay, I'm sorry. I was kidding." I said and laughed, but he quieted me down with his lips. Harry kissed me so slowly and cupped my cheek. When he tilted his head to the side and parted his lips, I did the same, completely lost in the passionate kiss. 

Harry's tounge caressed mine and his thumb stroking my cheek softly made my head spin. He was so intoxicating I'm surprised I hadn't already passed out with the overwhelming feelings hitting me at once.