Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Ever's P.O.V

"Oh, can I start to ask?" I put my hand in the air. "I LOVE THIS GAME!" There came a lot of 'sure' and 'why not?'. "Sooo, Louis, Truth or Dare?" 

"Truth?"

"Aww... Bummer! Okay, what do you look for in a girl?" I smirked as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Uhm.. She has to be funny, maybe a bit athletic, childish and it's always a plus if she's fit." He blushed a bit and that's when I noticed that he just described Meg! Aww... I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed. "Sooo.. Maddison, Truth or Dare?"

"Uhm... Dare? Truth is for whimps!" She smirked and the others snickered.

"Fine... I was a coward. So, I dare you tooooo.... Lick Nialls abs." This time Niall blushed, but he layed down on his back. Maddie straddled his waist and leaned down. She licked his stomach or abs and then sat back down on the grass again. 

"That was to easy. Harry, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, I don't wanna be labeled a whimp." He huffed and Maddie grinned. This is going to be good.

"I dare you to kiss Al for 15 second." He turned to a blushing Al and I even think Harry was happy. They stood up and had to stand in the center of the circle.

Harry placed a hand on her jaw and they kissed. I was like the movie kisses. He had one hand place firmly in her back, so she was pressed up against his body, she had her hand on his chest and he rubbed small circles in her jaw. They pulled back and Alison looked VERY happy. They sat down and Harry had a full on dimple smile.

"Ever, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth, please nothing innapropriate." I put on puppy eyes and he nodded. 

"Fine, do you have any siblings?" Ouch, that one hurt...

"No, but I had an older brother." I bit my lip to stop the tears. Liam hugged me from the side.

"Sorry." Harry mumbled and looked kinda guilty.

"No, it's okay. You had to find out eventually. Sooo... Zayn, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." Okaaaay, let me see. I have to have something a bit embarassing.

"Truth... What's your favorite thing about Jessica's looks." Jess blushed and Zayn took her hand. I don't know if I was supposed to see that, but I'm very observant.

"Her eyes." He stated simply and looked over to her. She smiled and nodded approvingly. 

"Aww... That's so cute. Many would have said her ass or something." Megan cooed and that's when Zayn blushed too. He scratched his neck nervously and smiled sheepishly.

"Okay. Ed, Truth or Dare?"

"Nice of you to let me join in, I feel like an eleventh wheel." I smirked and we laughed. "But I choose Truth."

"Who of the girl are you closest to?"

"Probably Jessica, because she opened up to me very quickly, but Ever is a close second. Honestly these girl are like my little sisters. So don't hurt them. I'm going to break you if you do." He warned them and the boys turned pale. The girl and I burst out laughing again. "So Liam, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Comfident much?

"I dare you to jump down the waterfall, with the girl you'd choose to take the fall for." 

"So this is basicly like truth and a dare? I have to do something and confess who I'd save, kinda." Liam questioned and Ed nodded his head. "Fine, I choose Ever." He didn't even think.