Chapter 43 :)

*Wednesday, day 48*

-Harry's P.O.V- 

Belle is scary.

She wears all black, has really many tattoo's, heavy eyeliner, piercings and she never smiles. She doesn't even talk to me.

So we had finished the daily challenge which was diving. He got the two bags at the bottom and are now seated with 10 bags of different pieces of a puzzle.

We need five more, so it's only 2 days left and the last bag is right before the finish line.

Belle had made us food, which wasn't anything fancy, but fancy is hard to find out here.

"You're an idiot." My head snapped up from my warm cup and for the first time, Belle talked to me and looked me in the eyes.

"What?"

"You're an idiot." She repeated the same sentence I clearly heard.

"Why?" She rolled her eyes and leaned back, her red hair didn't due to her hairspray.

"Alison, Taylor... What the hell are you thinking with?" I sighed and shrugged.

"Clearly not my head." I mumbled and she laughed. 

"Clearly." She confirmed. "You know, I've been trying to figure you out these past few days, but you're way of thinking is unknown to me, so do you mind sharing you're thoughts with me?" I looked at her confused now and sighed.

"Yeah, sure." I leaned my back against the stone behind me and looked at her. "I'm lonely and I know the only way I won't feel like that, is if I know I've got Alison. She hates me now, I played her twice in a way. Dacy and Taylor. I've been pondering if there is anything I can do to get her back." I spilled it and waited for her to say something.

She looked at me for a bit, her bright grey eyes scruntinizing me.

"Hm." Belle nodded, then began ripping grass off the ground and made a pile off loose grass.

"That's it? You're not gonna help me?" I asked her. She smiled this smug smile, but didn't look up from the grass pile she was making.

"You want me to help you?" 

"Yeah, you're a girl, you know more about what they like then I do." I shrugged and she chuckled now.

"Not really, I'm gay. I'm the boy in my relationships." She looked back up to me now and it didn't surprise me that much.

"Okay... What do you do to get girls to like you then?" The smug look that never leaves her face is getting a bit annoying, but I guess I'll have to bare with it.

"Kiss 'em." I groaned at her annoyingly simple respond.

"Are you telling me to just go up to her and kiss her?" I asked her.

"Why not?" She shrugged and picked up the pile of grass. She held it in her hands and then blew onto it, sending the grass flying and into the fire. They changed colour fast. Green, dark green, black, then nothing.

When I looked at Belle again, she had stood up and was dusting off har arse.

"I can't just do that, she's gonna slap me silly." I shook my head and now she laughed.

"That's the point, idiot. You kiss her, she slaps you, then you wait a bit, kiss her again and she's probably gonna slap you again. It's gonna happen a couple of times, but you've got to catch her off guard all the times. Kiss her until she doesn't give you the death stare and slaps you, but she kisses you back." 

"Is it gonna work?" I asked, already rubbing my cheek, imagining how bloody hard she's gonna slap me, especially since she's a pro fighter.

"I don't know, but that's how I get the girls. I annoy the shit out of them with kissing them, I get slapped and such, but in the end they seem I'm actually no harm. I'm doing it for the girl, cause I always do it when I know the girl actually wants me, which Alison does for you, so I don't see why you can't do it." I nodded and then sighed. I killed the fire and crawled into the tent with her following. She zipped it up and we got settled in our sleeping bags.

"Why are you even helping me?" I asked her. She was laying right in front of me, facing me as well. She sighed and opened her eyes again.

"My girlfriend loves you and she's all moody because you're being an idiot, so I figured, she'd love me even more if I got you to smile properly and the only way to do that is to help you get your girl." I smiled a bit and nodded.

"Who's your girlfriend?" 

"Her name's Snow." She actually smiled genuinly now, probably thinking about her girlfriend.

"Is she here? On the summer camp, I mean." She nodded.

"Yeah, she forced me to tag along. This really isn't my thing. I prefer frat parties, alcohol and weed. Now it's cabin's, woods and dresh air. I swear she's trying to get me clean from drugs and smoking." She rolled her eyes now and I couldn't help but smile.

"That means she cares, right?" She raised her eyebrows and shrugged.

"I hope."

"How is she? As a person." 

"The oposite of me. Her name fits her perfectly. She looks like Snow as in Snow White. Pale, dark hair and red lips. She is a total sweetheart. I have no clue why we ended up together, but I guess it was the only right decision I've ever made. I mess up everything, but her." She shrugged and then looked at me again. 

"So you're the typical black and white, good girl and bad girl?" She chuckled.

"I guess."

"You'll have to introduce me to her sometime." She nodded while closing her eyes.

"Yeah, good night."

"Good night."